Softube has announced the release of Tube-Tech CL 1B Native, a compressor effect plug-in for PC and Mac.
Tube-Tech CL 1B is a true studio classic, heard on tons and tons of records for the past 20 years. Like its hardware counterpart, the Tube-Tech CL 1B native plug-in sounds soft, smooth, groovy and can compress an insane amount of dB’s without sounding bad.
The CL 1B plug-ins by Softube are the only Tube-Tech plug-ins that are fully endorsed by Tube-Tech.
This version requires no DSP hardware but uses the same outstanding modeling technology and algorithms as the famous Tube-Tech CL 1B plug-in for TDM and PowerCore (distributed by TC Electronic). The sound is of course just as fantastic as its predecessor. With this unprecedented accuracy, down to details such as the precise VU meter behaviour, the Tube-Tech CL 1B plug-in is definitely in a league of its own.
Tube-Tech CL 1B Native features
- Classic Tube-Tech sound in your computer.
- Created together with the designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Fix./man. mode for breaking traditional compression boundaries.
- External sidechain control.
- A seriously great looking GUI.
- Very CPU friendly.
Tube-Tech CL 1B Native is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for the 25% off introductory price of $329 USD (excl. VAT).