Softube has updated its audio processing effect plug-ins to version 1.3.4.
Version 1.3.4 of all plug-ins has been released for the VST, VST3, AU, and RTAS formats. Changes include CPU optimizations, updated control surface layouts, improved loading times, and various bug fixes.
Changes in version 1.3.4
- All changes up to 1.3.3 that are not platform specific.
- Optimized CPU usage on both DSP and Native plug-ins.
- Tube Delay: Fixed a bug where the Tempo Sync switch was reversed.
- AU: Fixed a problem with switches and automation in Logic.
- VST3: Fixed a problem with factory presets in the TLA-100.
- TLA-100: Less zipper noise on the Saturation control.
- AAX/TDM/RTAS: Improved page tables for D-Control and D-Command (Bass Amp Room, Focusing Equalizer, Dyna-mite, FET Compressor, TLA-100, Tonelux Tilt & Tilt Live, CL 1B.)
More information: Softube