Sonic at Work releases TrancerOne XT
Sonic at Work has released TrancerOne XT, a virtual analog syntesizer plug-in for Windows.
The TrancerOne XT is a consistent further development of our popular TrancerOne synthesizer plugin.
In the XT version are a whole lot of new and useful features such as a new chorus effect, switchable velocity interruptible oscillators, Pan, several new destinations for the LFO, 64 new waveforms for the SoundFont2 oscillator(… now a total of 128 waveforms for OSC 4 !!!), a switchable Auto Pan function, an arpeggiator and a Gater effect. With this wealth of new features and its powerful sound of 4 oscillators and its 24 dB multimodefilter the TrancerOne XT is best equipped for every dance arrangement.
Of course the TrancerOne XT can also be used for any other musical style due to his flexible sound engine.
TrancerOne XT features
- 4 Oscillators (OSC 1 + 2 are unison oscillators with up to 7-times unison, OSC 3 is a”regular” virtual analogue oscillator with 7 waveforms incl. white and pink noise, OSC 4 is a SoundFont2 Oscillator with 128 waveforms!!! -NEW-)
- Mixer Section
- Multimode Filter with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Bandreject
- 2 ADSR envelopes for filter and amp
- 3 FX, they can be used simultaneously: reverb, delay MIDI synchronised, chorus -NEW-
- velocity with ON/OFF button -NEW-
- pan -NEW-
- auto pan -NEW-
- glide (portamento)
- mono mode
- amp mode
- bend range
- arpeggiator -NEW-
- rhythmic gater -NEW-
TrancerOne XT is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Sonic at Work
Motion Samples releases Infantry Drums