Sonivox has announced the release of Big Bang Cinematic Percussion 2.0, a virtual percussion instrument library for Windows and Mac.
Whether you are searching for that extra bit of rhythmic flavor, or striving to create the most epic of battle cues, Big Bang Cinematic Percussion 2.0 packs the punch you need to get the job done in minutes.
At its core, Big Bang Cinematic Percussion serves up a powerful selection of cinematic drum and percussion instruments, all painstakingly created by top SONiVOX sound designers and ready to spark some serious fire under your musical scores. Each instrument has been lavishly captured, and was played with the proper professional technique. The multi-velocity, multi-take round robin format provides the pinnacle of realism.
Big Bang Cinematic Percussion 2.0 features
- Powerful percussion sounds with full user control.
- MIDI Learn provides instant compatibility with any MIDI controller.
- IRC (Intelligent Rhythm Control) for fast, user-friendly timing and feel control.
- 200+ percussion instruments; 15+ GB of premium content.
- Multi-velocity/multi-take round robin programs deliver the ultimate realism.
- View patches by genre, scene, and class via the new integrated patch browser.
- 64-bit and 32-bit VST and AU support; RTAS support.
The instrument library is available to purchase for $199.99 USD. Big Bang Cinematic Percussion users can upgrade for $29.99 USD.