Sounds from the Modular – Analogue Synth Loops and Samples at Loopmasters
Loopmasters has introduced Sounds from the Modular, a collection of sounds from a custom built modular synthesizer by Mike Hulme.
In a darkly lit room with enough cabling to rewire a house a huge metallic monster sits ready to unleash its euphonious tongue as Loopmasters proudly present, Sounds from the modular. This brand new sample collection filled with analogue electronic bleeps, modulations, sweeps, pads and filthy noises, takes you on a journey back to life before MIDI and soft synths, a time when adventuring synthesizer pilots were the pioneers of the sonic world.
Produced by Mike Hulme of U&A Recordings exclusively for Loopmasters, Sounds from the Modular sees an impressive custom built modular synth with monstrous analogue tones, riffing out cutting edge Techno basslines, epic washing pads with glitchy bleeps and Techy Modulations all performed Live by Mike and tempo synced for total accuracy.
Sounds from the Modular features
- 1.66 GB content in 24bit/44.1kHz quality, including 126 bass loops, 54 modular rhythm loops, 4 bass multi sampled instruments, 20 bass stabs, 170 fx bleeps, 42 chord stabs, 33 pads, 60 textures and 246 Rex2 files.
- 104 ready to play soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats.
- All the sounds have been perfectly sampled using high end equipment to maintain every nuance from the analog circuitry.
- Loops are all sampled at 128 Bpm for upmost flexibility in modern dance styles.
- Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live set available separately.
The sample library is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP. Loops and sampler patches + one-shot samples packs are sold separately at £16.95 GBP each.