Spectrasonics has released version 1.0.1d of Omnisphere, a versatile multi-timbral power synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Omnisphere v1.0.1d
- Auto chaos not working for non-looped envelopes.
- Streaming preferences incorrectly initialized.
- New Value Option text field doesn’t disappear after entering text in AU hosts.
- Part names get restored when loading a midi learn template.
- Startup time affected by files in temp folder.
- Error message when a subcategory folder needs to be selected for a save isn’t clear enough.
- Tuning scale menu check marks don’t restore properly.
- EZ-Phaser parameters dont have “EZ-Phaser” prefix in mod-matrix target menu.
- Patches that use tuning files in nested folders are not sharable.
- Keystroke handling in Logic interferes with key commands.
The Omnisphere Patch Library has been updated to version 1.0.2 as well, adding over 1000 enhanced Atmosphere patches, a complete “Atmosphere Library” of patches and the “Taste of Omnisphere” patch demo library.
Visit Spectrasonics for more information.