Synapse Audio has released version 7.5 of Orion, the virtual studio software for Windows PC.
This major update introduces a new audio engine with improved stability and support for multicore processors, as well as many workflow enhancements, a new VST 2.4 implementation for optimal 3rd party plugin support and better compatibility with Windows Vista.
New in Orion v7.5
- New engine with multiprocessor support and higher performance at low latencies, at any PPQ.
- Auto-Tracking EQs to create high quality mixes more easily.
- New effect: Platinum Limiter (modelled after 1176LN).
- New arpgeggiator with additional options.
- New VU Meters with peak-hold option.
- Last session can now be automatically restored (hold SHIFT on startup to bypass).
- Container Plugins (MultiFX, BandFX) can store presets now, containing other internal effects.
- Sustenuto and Soft Pedal support.
- Full VST2.4 compatibility and major VST host upgrade.
- Stream To File supports direct streaming into MP3 and OGG.
- Ready for Windows Vista (run as administrator).
- Lots of enhancements and bug fixes.
Orion 7.5 is available for Windows PC and costs $149 USD. Orion Pro users can upgrade for $49 USD, while Orion Platinum users (5/6) pay $29 USD.
More information: Synapse Audio