Synthblitz Audio has launched DNX-03, a multiband compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
DNX-03 is a three-band stereo Compressor (win vst plugin) inspired by the analog models, with some added features such as noise reduction and wide stereo control for each individual freq-band.
The DNX-03 is able to split the incoming signal into three frequency-bands using a 6dB per octave crossover.
First-order filters are considered by many audiophiles to be ideal for crossovers.
Each band is passed through a compressor and then through a stereo processor where compression,gain and stereo image can be altered and improved. The outputs of the compressors and processors are then re-combined and fed to the master output.
- Division of the incoming signal into three independent bands:
- Low Split Frequency: 60Hz – 1.4kHz.
- High Split Frequency: 1.4kHz – 15kHz.
- Three stereo compressors inside.
- Noise Reduction.
- Four controls for enhanced stereo (one each band and one for output).
- Five Vu-Meter LED, absolute precision to measure Gain reduction and output level.
- Two virtual moving coil Vu-Meters, analog style (good precision).
- Limiter function to 0dB in one click.
- Tube emulator switch.
- Pre-Amp -/+ 12dB.
- Includes detailed manual.
The DNX-03 plug-in for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19 EUR.