Producer Loops has released Noiz Pop, a sample library featuring construction kits by Bunker 8.
‘Noiz Pop’ from Bunker 8 contains loops, samples, construction kits and single hits for producing metallic/rock/industrial tracks. This is the ultimate source of grit and grunge elements that has all the disturbance and noise required to make your cranium bleed forth with joy.
Noiz Pop features
- 2.08 GB of content, over 500 audio loops and samples, 7 complete construction kits, 125 acid loops, 125 apple loops, 435 single hit sounds.
- Construction kits are filled with aggressive drum beats, bone crushing bass and skin burning FX all bound in metallic/rock/industrial song structures covered with thick white noise sheets of guitar distortion.
- Each kit contains a full sample mix, plus all of the elements separated and set out for you to mix and match to create your own corrosive concoction.
Noiz Pop is available to purchase as an instant download, priced at £15 GBP / 17,19 EUR / $21.07 USD.
More information: Producer Loops / Noiz Pop
Producer Loops has announced the release of Nu Progressive, a 2.25 GB sample library by Bunker 8, featuring construction kits and single hit samples for creating Progressive House.
‘Nu Progressive’ is the game changer for every producer wanting the absolute latest “beatport” vibes into your club tracks. Carefully constructed from only the finest in straight to platinum percussion loops, deep kicks, snappy snares, off the cliff end synthetics, wild transitions, this collection is one mean mother funker.
From the producers of ‘Nemesis: Drum Collective 1′, this 2.25 GB monster has everything you need to produce your next floor fillin super supreme house hit.
Nu Progressive features
- 2.25 GB collection
- 139 Acid Loops, 139 Apple Loops, 80 Single Hit Samples
- 2 Battery 2 Kits, 2 Kontakt 2 Kits, 2 DS404 Kits, 2 EMU kits, 2 Gigasampler Kits, 2 Halion Kits, 2 Sampletank Kits, 2 Soundfont Kits, 2 Wusikstation Kits
Nu Progressive is available to purchase for £15 GBP / $24.90 USD.
More information: Producer Loops / Nu Progressive
Producer Loops has announced the release of Pop Dan Sik, a sample library by Bunker 8.
‘Pop Dan Sik’ features 11 construction kits and single hits samples for producing dance-pop. It blends electronic vibes with euro dance flavors and club hall top 40 fillas.
The kits are presented in ACID/WAV and Apple Loops formats and each kit contains a full sample mix plus all of the elements separated. This collection also includes single hit samples in Battery 2, Kontakt 2, EMU, Halion and Soundfont formats.
Pop Dan Sik features
- Over 2.7 GB of content.
- Over 723 pieces of audio content, 11 construction kits, 197 Acidized Wav Files, 197 Apple Loops, 92 single hit samples.
- Each kit contains a full sample mix, plus all of the elements separated and set out for you to mix and match until the groove sits tight.
- All beats have been processed using Neve, Soundcraft and SSL consoles at the mixing stage.
Pop Dan Sik is available to purchase as an instant download for £13 GBP / 14.74 EUR / $19.12 USD.
More information: Producer Loops / Pop Dan Sik
Producer Loops has released Symphonic Hip Hop 2, a 6.2 GB construction kit collection from their content partner Bunker 8.
Bunker 8 is back with ‘Symphonic Hip Hop 2′, the sequel of their highly successful ‘Symphonic Hip Hop’. Includes 16 construction kits of astonishing clarity and depth are at your disposal and many contain 20+ tracks within them, allowing for detailed breakdowns of each construction kit.
Having truly redefined what is possible within the hip hop genre, Symphonic Hip Hop by Bunker 8 Digital Labs was truly a watershed product for the industry. Having myriads of fans/producers/artists asking repeatedly about a sequel meant that the sequel had to better/surpass the original in new/inventive ways. Enter ‘Symphonic Hip Hop 2′.
Oboe ostinanti passages, sus-trill trombones, lyrical woodwind passages, powerful cinematic slams, resonant symphonic horn passages, spectralized choirs, the engaging immediacy of this collection is only surpassed by its scope of use. These tracks can easily sit comfortably within a righteous urban smash, as well as providing the compositional focus of a major Hollywood blockbuster
Symphonic Hip Hop 2 is currently available as a download exclusively at ProducerLoops.com, priced at £30 GBP (includes ACID/WAV and Apple Loops formats).
More information: Producer Loops / Symphonic Hip Hop 2
Bunker 8 has released Nemesis: Drum Collective 1, a new drum sample library.
Inspiration lying comatose in your ideas outbox? Got a killer melody and no beat? Or just need to restock your rhytthms? Then check out the visceral, direct rhythmic injection of Nemesis: Drum Collective 1.
Nemesis: Drum Collective 1 features
- 684 Acidized Wav Files and 701 Apple Loops in 51 raw, twisted, all-new drum construction kits featuring blastin’ kicks, punchy balls-to-the-wall snares, turntable scratches, edgedriven hats, deep resonant taiko drums, blippy shakers, reverse course transits, deep urdus and more.
- Genres from breaks through funk to trance are all covered.
- Each construction kit contains a full sample mix, plus all elements separated and set out for you to mix and match until the groove sits tight.
- In addition to construction kits, Nemesis supplies a collection of over 240 effected drum loops, including bit crushed nasties, delayed filterisms, whacked-out distortions, DJ-phased filters, telephonised mayhem, filter-swept resonances and more, providing great tools for drops or transitional sections.
- Collection of single hit samples done in Battery 2, Kontakt 2, SampleTank, GigaSampler, HALion, EMU.
- Bunker 8 uses proprietary sample looping technology so that each cycle of either format seams perfectly throughout your jams. All beats are processed using Neve, Soundcraft and SSL consoles at the mixing stage for pure analogue warmth.
Nemesis: Drum Collective 1 is available for purchase from various distributors for €19.95 EUR.
More information: Bunker 8 / Nemesis: Drum Collective 1
, Bunker 8
, hip hop
, Producer Loops
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Aug 20, 2009 - 0 comments
Producer Loops has announced the release of Dirty Sexy South 2, a 3.6 GB collection of construction kits for RnB and Hip Hop producers by Bunker 8.
‘Dirty Sexy South 2′ is the sequel to the best selling RNB Dirty South Library. A 3.6GB collection of pure to the chronic, devastatingly hypnotic dirty south vibes with that oh so soul rnb vibe construction kits. Each construction kit clocks in with Apple loops and Acid loops, the whole cross platform package.
Bunker 8 have taken the best elements of the first release and then pumped it through the floor! There are over 1,350 pieces of audio content. Big sharp snares, boomy tight kicks, knockin’ side sticks, blister sharp synths, blastin’ powerkeg sub basses, uber power string lines. These joints are guaranteed floor fillas.
Dirty Sexy South 2 is available for download for £20 GBP.
More information: Producer Loops
, bass guitar
, Bunker 8
, hip hop
, Line 6
, Producer Loops
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jun 30, 2009 - 0 comments
Producer Loops has released Bunker 8 BoomBassTic, a bass guitar loop collection for Hip Hop and Funk producers.
Bunker 8 Digital Labs presents to you ‘BoomBassTic’, the ultimate bass guitar collection for your greezy funk jams. Full of ear popping, booty bumping, phat funky grooves, this library will supply you with all the grease you’ll need to get your tracks flowing. With 848 bass loops, at a total of 3.84 GB, these bass lines have been designed to blow the roof off the party before your hook even kicks in. Whether you’re going for a classic P-Funk groove or a hip-hop vibe, every bass riff has the phatness needed to make your listeners move their feet and shake some trunk.
Bunker 8 BoomBassTic features
- 848 phat bass loops available in ACID/WAV and Apple Loops formats.
- Recorded using the following bass guitars: Rickenbacker 4003, Gibson EB-3, Steinberger Headless, Fender Jazzman, Music Man Stingray, Höfner Violin, Eston Acoustic and the Washburn XB600.
- Amplification hardware used includes amps by Mesa/Boogie, Hartke, Ampeg, Line 6, Warwick, Carvin A&I, Crate, Euphonic Audio, and Traynor.
Bunker 8 BoomBassTic is available for purchase for £18 GBP.
Visit Producer Loops for more information and audio demos.