Luxonix has launched Cajon free, a virtual cajon percussion instrument.
A cajon is box-shaped percussion instrument, played by slapping the front or rear faces with hands, fingers, or brushes. We sampled cajon for Kontakt library. Our product is not limited acoustic, can be widely used to your various music genre.
Cajon free is for Kontakt and SoundFont. Kontakt format is for Kontakt users. SoundFont format is for SoundFont players, EXS24, HALion, NN-XT, etc.
Cajon free features
- 4 Velocity Layered.
- 4 Round Robin.
- 1 .NKI Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 72 samples.
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples (Lossless compression).
- About 5 MB installed.
- Not included Mixer UI.
- Not included cinematic presets.
Cajon free for Kontakt is available to download now, the full version will be available to purchase soon. The SoundFont version is a simplified version of the virtual instrument.
More information: Luxonix / Cajon free
DF-Audio has announced the release of the Zebra Cinematic Soundset, a collection of presets for the Zebra 2.5 synthesizer plug-in by u-he.
230+ Dark cinematic presets suitable for movie soundtracks, dubstep, dark dub, drum and bass etc…
Zebra Soundset features
- 240 presets for u-he Zebra:
- 70 Basses
- 50 Pads
- 43 Percussions
- 45 “Soundtracks”
- Various other FX, Strings, etc…
The soundset is available to download for a minimum donation of 5 EUR.
More information: DF-Audio / Zebra Cinematic Soundset
Tone2 has launched Epic Pads, a soundset featuring 100 pads for the Rayblaster software synthesizer.
Epic Pads kicks Rayblaster’s Impulse Modelling a notch and provides a comprehensive collection of rich soundscapes.
Capturing the entire emotional palette, from dramatic strings, expressive vocals, uplifting pads, ambitious atmospherics, up to pure enigmatic textures.
Deep, evolving and of course packed with sonic movement, Epic Pads is the ideal companion to set the right mood for your next production.
Epic Pads features
- 100 Superb new pad presets by professionals.
- Unique sound by using the innovative IMS synthesis.
- Comfortable installation.
- Perfect integration into the user interface.
- Suitable for a wide range of styles, such as Electronica, Cinematic, Trance, Soundtrack, Ambient, Dance, Pop, IDM, HipHop and a wide variety of other music genres.
The soundset is available to purchase for 29 EUR inc. VAT.
More information: Tone2 / Epic Pads
Related: bass guitar
, Dream Audio
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Sep 27, 2013
Dream Audio Tools has announced its End of the Summer Sale, offering a 30% discount on all its products.
Dream Audio Tools
- Dream Circle for Kontakt — Cinematic Handmade Brass Gong.
- Indie Fingers volume two: The Neck — The analog guitar tone strikes back!
- Dream Keys Complete — Cinematic piano toolbox for film music, electronic and pop.
- Indie Fingers Vol. one – The Bridge — Electric guitar fingered arpeggios and sequences.
- Repetitive Bass — Multisampled Electric bass repetitions.
- Dream Rythms — Combinable rhythms and sequences.
- Dark Dreams — Cinematic designed percussions, hits and sound effects.
The sale ends October 15th, 2013.
More information: Dream Audio Tools
Cinematique Instruments has launched Fabrique, a real-time pattern module library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5 and Kontakt 5 Player.
Fabrique is a real-time pattern module for creating complex and inspiring musical elements within seconds. Whether you are either searching for the basis for a score cue or for a sophisticated add-on percussions loop or you are just trying to look up organic loops, atmospheric soundscapes or tonal movements or you just wanted to get inspired for a new piece of music, Fabrique provides almost every possibilities according to all these needs. But even if you are not feeling like creating your own pattern, there are available over one 170 presets, ready to be played.
Fabrique includes three different kind of modules which varies in genre and amount of sounds: Firstly there is the PRIME, which covers the wide range of cinematic music and song production, secondly there is the URBAN which meets the needs of dub and pop music and finally the maverick one called EERIE which provides pattern and sounds for horror and dramatic purposes.
Although Fabrique is a very complex and versatile tool, it is anyhow very simple and intuitive to use. All control and operating elements are easily accessible, so that you can quickly and easily create or edit your pattern according to your own requirements.
- 3 kind of Fabrique: Prime, Urban and Eerie.
- Over 70 single instruments and 50 audio loops.
- 3 tracks per module.
- CPU friendly (no additional loading), low memory.
- Easy and intuitive use.
- Flexible Master Section (bar size, tempo, shuffle).
- Multi Mode-able with free definable ‘run’ key.
- Separate solo function.
- Enhanced playability and intuitive programming possibilities.
- Separate sound shaping options (volume, pitch, length filter, reverb, dealay, envelope).
- Partially Randomization.
- over 170 presets.
Fabrique (incl. all 3 modules) is available to purchase for 185 EUR.
More information: Cinematique Instruments / Fabrique