, Celso Alberti
, Eric Harland
, samples and sound libraries
, Simon Phillips
, The Loop Loft
Posted in news
on Apr 01, 2013
The Loop Loft has introduced Maschine Kits, a collection of sample packs for Native Instruments Maschine.
Maschine Kits from The Loop Loft contain hand-selected samples from our most popular collections.
Loop Loft Maschine Kits
- Eric Harland Drums – The Eric Harland Maschine kit captures the signature sound of one of the world’s top jazz drummers. Wide open-toms, crackling snares and dark, trashy cymbals make this kit a must-have for anyone producing jazz and funk tracks.
- Cinematic Drums 1 – Explosive bass drums, thunderous tom toms, ominous percussion and a plethora of unique tones make the Cinematic Drums Maschine Kit the perfect solution for anyone composing music for movies and television.
- Everything But Sticks – Let’s be honest. 99% of the drum samples in existence use sticks. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but isn’t it time to do something different? This is why we set out to produce Everything But Sticks for Maschine, a collection of samples that take a new and fresh approach to the drum set.
- Simon Phillips Drums – This Maschine Kit features samples from master drummer Simon Phillips (The Who, Jeff Beck, Mick Jagger, Toto etc). Simon’s signature Tama kit and Zildjian Cymbals provide the perfect bed of sounds for rock and pop productions.
- Brazilian Drums & Percussion 1 – The Brazilian Percussion Maschine Kit features samples from drummer Celso Alberti (Steve Winwood, Airto, Flora Purim, Herbie Mann). These authentic percussion samples are perfect for layering grooves in a wide variety of genres.
- Singer Songwriter Drums – The Singer Songwriter Drums Maschine Kit features drum and cymbal samples from our popular Art of Brushes Vol 3 release. This is the perfect kit for someone seeking “earthy” and warm drum sounds that easily blend with other acoustic instruments.
The Maschine Kits are available to purchase from $9 USD.
More information: The Loop Loft / Maschine Kits
Hot Music Factory has released Movie Themes: Action 2, the second pack of cinematic action themed kits giving you access to professional quality ‘ACTION’ movie music.
This incredible product is perfect for film makers looking for some high energy action music or game developers looking for some intense music to bring more excitement to their games.
These kits are also great for syndication, commercial tv, reality shows & much more. Take your film, multimedia or music production to the next level with these amazing action movie themed music kits.
Movie Themes: Action 2 features
- 24-Bit WAV, MIDI Files.
- All parts are separated including strings, horns, piano, snares, bells, cymbals, big drums, toms and more.
- All tempos & keys included.
- 3 Multi-tracked Construction Kits (mp3).
The sample pack costs $19.99 USD.
More information: Hot Music Factory / Movie Themes: Action 2
Eclipse Sound Design has announced Artificial Bliss, a soundet for Native Instruments Absynth.
Absynth 5: “Artificial Bliss” is Film Score and Futuristic Music Sound Set with emphasis on experimental sounds.
Artificial Bliss features
- 52 patches for Absynth:
- 7 Effect Patches.
- 4 Wooble Bass Patches.
- 13 Bass / Lead Patches.
- 17 Texture Pads Patches.
- 11 Rhythmic Patches.
- Requires Native Instruments Absynth 5; NABS format only.
The soundset costs $7.77 USD.
More information: Eclipse Sound Design / Artificial Bliss
Bluezone Corporation has announced the release of Exoplanet – Alien Soundscapes & Sound Effects, a cinematic/ambient sound library.
This downloadable sample pack offers a huge choice of extraordinary Sci Fi nature sounds, forest ambiences, textured animal gurgle and growl sound effects and includes reworked hardware synthesizer pad sounds.
For original compositions as well as soundtracks, this pack of 124 professional atmospheric / FX sounds is the reference sound library you’ll turn to again and again for all types of music compositions.
The sample library costs 16.95 EUR.
More information: Bluezone / Exoplanet
Sample Logic has announced the release of ASSAULT: Hybrid Transitions & Sound Design, a sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
ASSAULT hosts a collection of unprecedented interface controls providing over 40 unique sections of onscreen effects and parameters.
ASSAULT is a massive suite of over 850 bone-crushing instruments and multis that transform sound design into superior cinematic percussive instruments.
In creating ASSAULT, Sample Logic teamed up with veteran broadcast sound design and sound effect mastermind Rick Allen to record a monumental collection of real world sound material ranging from rifles, flame throwers, hand guns, jets, dumpsters, and monstrous pipes to bells, chimes, glass, and an arsenal of traditional percussive instruments. From this material, we spent numerous hours carefully manipulating and morphing the sounds to forge a sample library that will no doubt be your secret weapon.
ASSAULT is available to purchase for MSRP $299.99 USD.
More information: Sample Logic / ASSAULT
Erik Ekholm has announced the release of Cinematic, a free sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
120+ patches for Native Instruments KONTAKT sampler created by award winning composer and sound designer Erik Ekholm.
Featuring deep ambiances, textures, pads, special effects and much more, this collection of sounds are perfect for composers, sound designers and experimental musicians.
The library is free to download, after paying with a tweet.
More information: Erik Ekholm / Cinematic