Boss has introduced the GT-100, a new multi-FX with next-generation amp modeling
Driven by a powerful new BOSS DSP engine, the GT-100 is the most advanced GT ever, loaded with newly developed, ultra-responsive COSM® amps, updated effects with enhanced real-time control options, dual displays for easy sound programming, and more.
BOSS has completely remodeled all of the COSM amps in the GT-100, distilling decades of sound research to create the best-sounding guitar processor the company has produced to date. Reaching far beyond conventional vintage amp modeling, the GT-100 includes a host of all-new amps that deliver amazingly transparent clean tones to ultra-high gain modern sounds and everything in between.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones.
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter.
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing new patches; AMP CUSTOMIZE and OD/DS CUSTOMIZE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customizing their behavior.
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters.
The GT-100 will be available in February 2012.
More information: Roland / GT-100
, multi fx
Posted in news
on Apr 21, 2010
Boss has announced the release of the ME-25 Guitar Multiple Effects, the latest addition to its popular line of floor-based multi-effects.
The compact and durable ME-25 inherits its high-quality sounds from the flagship ME-70, and packs a ton of BOSS tone tools into one amazingly affordable package.
Sporting a quick and easy user interface for professionals and newcomers alike, the ME-25 features a full compliment of COSM® amplifier models. The onboard Sound Library comes loaded with 60 effects combinations suitable for a wide range of playing styles. The ME-25 runs on six AA batteries or AC power, and its portable size makes it ready to rock anywhere.
- Powerful COSM amp models onboard, from classic to contemporary.
- Friendly user-interface optimized for first-timers.
- SOUND LIBRARY provides extensive collection of ready-to-use tones; simply choose a category and select a variation.
- Sounds can be instantly edited with the Drive, Tone, and Level knobs and Expression pedal.
- SUPER STACK adds immensely heavy low-end and punch.
- Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording time.
- Functions as a USB audio interface.
- Built-in AUX input for jamming along with external music devices (MP3/CD players, etc.).
- Runs on six AA batteries or AC adaptor.
- Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software included.
- Free downloadable Librarian software.
The ME-25 is now shipping with a retail price of $276.50 USD.
More information: Roland / ME-25 Guitar Multiple Effects