, Hip hop
, John Bonham
, samples and sound libraries
, The Loop Loft
Posted in news
on Oct 31, 2013
The Loop Loft has announced Six Spooky Deals, offering up to 75% off selected sample packs and bundles in its Halloween Sale.
These deals are so good, it’s scary. We’re celebrating Halloween with the Six Spooky Deals Sale! Save up to 75% on these handpicked collections from The Loop Loft!
Six Spooky Deals
- Everything But Sticks Vol 1 – Collection of loops and samples that take a new and fresh approach to grooves on the drum set. Now $34 USD (regular $49 USD).
- The Platinum Pack – 4.6 GB of drum loops. Everything from bebop brush grooves, to North Indian frame drums, to polished pop beats, to low-fi hip hop loops. Now $232 USD (regular $663 USD).
- Beats Like Bonham Bundle – The grooves made famous by John Bonham are now at your fingertips. Now from $23 USD (regular $112 USD).
- Drumatic Beats – MIDI Drum Loops. Load the high quality grooves that The Loop Loft is famous for into the MIDI software of your choice. Now $20 USD (regular $29 USD).
- The Master Collection – EVERY loop ever released in EVERY format. Now $1,004 USD (regular $3,600 USD).
- Blues Drums Bundle – The most comprehensive and authentic Blues loop library ever produced. Now from $40 USD (regular $78 USD).
The sale ends November 3rd, 2013, 12:00am ET.
More information: The Loop Loft / Six Spooky Deals
, samples and sound libraries
, Wave Alchemy
Posted in news
on Oct 31, 2013
Wave Alchemy has launched Afro-Latin Percussion Volume 2, a collection of authentic Afro-Latin percussion ensembles, powerful tribal rhythms, expressive fills and intricate solo percussion performances.
Afro-Latin percussion Volume 2 offers an exciting collection of acoustic percussion loops, drum hits and mixed percussive ensembles, perfect for adding excitement and energy to pre-programmed drum tracks or layering with one-shot drums to create unique and organic percussion grooves.
Whilst Volume 1 focused on ‘light’ percussion instruments, Volume 2 focuses on ‘drum heavy’ Afro- Caribbean and Latin American percussion instruments including; multiple congas, quinto and tumba drums, djembe, bongos, cajon, mini-timbales and timbales.
Afro-Latin Percussion Vol 2 features
- 516 acoustic percussion loops and single hits (24bit)
- 380 raw authentic Afro-Latin percussion loops and fills, carefully recorded at 126 BPM using a well thought-out selection of high-end microphones and pre-amps.
- 316 time-corrected percussion loops – carefully created by editing the ‘raw’ percussion loops and performances.
- 136 one-shot percussion hits and FX samples, recorded completely dry, leaving adequate headroom for post processing.
- 316 REX2 loops.
- 5 sampler patches/kits for Battery, Kontakt, NN-XT and SFZ.
- 100% royalty-free.
The sample library is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Wave Alchemy / Afro-Latin Percussion Vol 2
Toonntrack has released Latin EZkeys MIDI, a new MIDI expansion for the EZkeys piano tool.
“A hot summer in the tropics, white sand, coconut trees swaying in the gentle breeze. It’s almost as if the wind itself calls you to dance”. The words come straight from noted Brazilian latin musician Thiago Pinheiro and perfectly describe his mindset when compiling this library of MIDI for EZkeys. “My focus was to cover some of the most energetic styles from Brazil and Cuba – anything from a sophisticated samba to an unforgettable cha-cha-chá, a traditional Brazilian maracatu or ijexá all the way up to to the power of rumba and merengue”, he says.
From the beaches of Copacabana and the carnivals of Rio to the music clubs of Havana – and now right in front of you, wherever you may be. Classic Latin American piano, all flawlessly performed and broken down into the songwriting-friendly EZkeys format, ready for you to mold and shape into your own songs. Start creating – it’s EZ.
Latin EZkeys MIDI features
- An extensive collection of chord progressions and playing styles for latin inspired music.
- A broad range of styles covering anything from merengue and cha-cha-chá to rumba, tumbao, maracatu, samba, bossa nova and more.
Latin EZkeys MIDI costs 25 EUR / $29 USD.
More information: Toontrack / Latin EZkeys MIDI
Equinox Sounds has announced the release of Latin MIDI Kits Vol 1, a collection of 5 Construction Kits in MIDI format for creating a wide variety of Latin music such as Salsa, Merengue, Afro Cuban and Mambo.
This pack features a nice selection of piano montunos, bass loops, drums, percussion and fills all based on the “son clave” concept. As a bonus, this pack also includes 12 extra MIDI drum fills.
You’ll get MIDI loops and phrases containing piano montunos, bass loops, drums, percussion and fills all based on the “son clave” concept.
As these Construction Kits are supplied in MIDI format, they will provide you with as much flexibility as possible. You can edit and transpose them, assign any sound you want and get your own and original melodic lines. The editing possibilities are endless as you can play the performances at any tempo or pitch without artefacts.
Latin MIDI Kits Vol 1 features
- 5 MIDI Construction Kits.
- 12 Extra MIDI Drum Fills.
- Key & Tempo Labelled.
- 177 to 202 BPM Range.
- 100% Royalty-Free.
- Suitable for Salsa, Merengue, Mambo, Afro Cuban and more.
The MIDI pack costs $19.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Latin MIDI Kits Vol 1
Future Loops has announced the release of Latin Jazz Guitars, a collection of guitar loops & one shots in WAV & REX format.
Latin Jazz Guitars features both Lead guitars (licks and solos) and Chords (Rhythm guitars) recorded at 2 different tempos (130BPM & 200BPM) with several different keys.
The diversity and range of vibes and styles ensures Latin Jazz Guitars can be used not only in jazzy productions but also in Soul, Funk, Electronica, Chill Out, Downtempo and Dance music.
Latin Jazz Guitars includes over 2000 samples all 100% Royalty-Free.
The sample pack costs 29.95 EUR.
More information: Future Loops / Latin Jazz Guitars