Patchpool has announced Spectral Excursions, a new soundset for the Spectral synthesizer by LinPlug.
This soundset comprises 100 patches for LinPlug’s Spectral, reaching from complex experimental textures to evolving pads and dark drones to playful sequences, bells and chimes to rich harmonic textures and exceptional noises.
All waveforms and filter shapes in this soundset are programmed from scratch, exploring new and exciting sonic territories.
Spectral Excursion features
- 100 presets for LinPlug Spectral.
- Modwheel assigned for most of the patches, many also use Aftertouch.
The soundset is scheduled for release in early January 2014, priced at 25 EUR. A pre-order is available now for 20 EUR (save 20%).
More information: Patchpool / Spectral Excursions
LinPlug has announced the release of Spectral, a new synthesizer instrument plugin for Windows and Mac.
Spectral is LinPlug’s new top of the line synthesizer.
If you are familiar with subtractive synthesis, you will feel right at home with the Spectral, because you can choose an oscillator waveform, choose a filter shape and go on from there.
But Spectral delivers far more options than you would expect from the well sorted user interface. Both Oscillator Waveform and Filter Shape can be edited in depth. The unique audio engine is capable of delivering many sounds never heard before.
- Four Oscillator and Filter modules with powerful yet detailed harmonics and filter band editing and modification functions.
- Extensive Oscillator and Filter audio rate cross-modulations..
- Versatile Arpeggiator with in depth editing of every step, including length, transpose, voice number and Glide.
- Each Oscillator and Filter with own dedicated envelope to control its volume or frequency respectively.
- Additional 3 freely assignable Modulation Envelopes..
- Five LFOs with various waveforms, up to 320 Hz, tempo-sync, poly-, mono- and one-shot-mode, unipolar and bipolar options, integrated delay-attack-envelope, phase, symmetry and smoothing adjustable.
- 15 slot Modulation Matrix with 35 sources and more than 100 destinations including all important parameters.
- Fully recognizes Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitch Bend , Modulation-Wheel and various other MIDI controllers.
- A sophisticated effects section containing 15 Effects including various Delays, Chorus, Phaser, Filter, Reverb, Flanger, Gator, Stereo Enhancer, Parametric EQ and Crusher.
- Glide / Portamento featuring mono/polyphonic operation, constant Time / Rate operation, Auto-Bend Modes and detailed options on where Glide takes place.
- 32-voice polyphony (CPU and sound program dependent) and adjustable voice limit.
- Supports AU and VST hosts on Mac OS X and Windows PC.
- Scaleable user interface on PC.
- Comes with 850 presets to get you started.
Spectral is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until December 31st, 2013 (regular $149 USD).
More information: LinPlug / Spectral
LinPLug has announced the release of a public beta of its new Spectral synthesizer instrument plug-in.
Spectral features four unique 121 band filters, one for each 256 harmonics additive oscillator.
If you are familiar with subtractive synthesis, you will feel right at home with the Spectral, because you can choose a waveform, choose a filter and go on. But Spectral delivers far more options than you would expect from the well sorted user interface. The unique audio engine under the hood is capable of delivering many sounds never heard before.
Right now we work with our sound designers on the factory library and finalize the product.
The public beta is currently available to download for Windows, Mac will follow shortly. The beta will expire December 31st, 2013.
More information: LinPlug / Spectral
, Lennar Digital
, patches and sound banks
Posted in news
on Mar 18, 2013 - 0 comments
Plughugger has announced a sale, offering selected soundsets at a discount for a limited time.
Plughugger is having an end-of-line termination sale for five of its soundsets. Until the end of march it’s possible to grab the soundsets for 0.99 euro each.
From april first they will be labelled Vintage, coated in Swarovski crystals and hidden deep in soundmaking mines of the mighty Plughugger HQ.
The soundsets are available to purchase for 0.99 EUR each, until March 31st, 2013 only.
More information: Plughugger
123creative.com has announced the release of Albino 3 Psytrance, a soundset for the LinPlug Albino 3 software synthesizer in collaboration with G-Sonique.
123creative.com – Albino 3 psytrance preset bank is collection of 124 precisely tuned presets for psytrance music production – full on psytrance, dark psytrane or progressive.
This bank includes everything you need for professional sounding tracks: lead synths, FXs, basses, and other special sounding presets and space sounds.
This preset bank include also new kind of original sounds for the psytrance music of new millennium that you never heard before. Listen to the samples!
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of 14 EUR (regular 18.90 EUR).
More information: 123Creative / Albino3 Psytrance Preset Bank
, drum machine
, instrument plugins
, patches and sound banks
, Philippe Favre
Posted in news
on Nov 30, 2012 - 0 comments
LinPlug has updated its RMV drum synthesizer and sampler instrument plug-in to version 5.1.0.
The RMV combines analog-style percussion synthesis, a fully-featured percussion sampler, and a sophisticated Loop Editor/Player. The instrument combines all of the features found on the LinPlug RM IV with several new and innovative features that represent a substantial step forward.
Changes in RMV v5.1.0
- Mac 64-bit version of AudioUnit and VST plugin.
- Mac OS X 10.8 certified installer.
- Fixed Choke not working with certain envelope settings.
- Compatibility enhancements.
- Ended support for PowerPC processors.
- Added MIDI output (parameter feedback) for Audio Units.
LinPlug has also released a collection of 100 new sounds for CrX4 by its long term sound designer Philippe Favre.
Furthermore, all LinPlug instruments and effects (excluding Rob Papen’s Albino) are available at a 33% discount until December 31st, 2012.
More information: LinPlug
Daniel Stawczyk (Status) has introduced GORE, a soundset for the CrX4 instrument plugin by LinPlug.
Long awaited and carefully crafted GORE soundest has been designed for the soundtrack composers willing to enrich their compositions with the dark and depressing moods.
The set contains 200 presets meant for a creator of any gloomy movie or a game soundtrack. The bank is probably the scariest one for CrX4.
- 56 dark atmos.
- 23 drums from beyond.
- 27 alarming keyboards.
- 67 creepy synthesizers.
- 27 fearsome special effects.
- The set uses internal waveforms of CrX4.
- All the bank presets have Modwhele, Pitchbend and Aftertouch action applied (AT not included in drum presets).
The soundset is available to purchase for $20 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / GORE
LinPlug has announced the release of its CrX4 sample synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
CrX4 mixes up your samples in realtime like no other instrument. If you start with a kick sample you may end up with getting a fascinating pad from it, and you should not be astonished to get some punchy drums just from your vocal samples. Its CrX4, samples are only food for its versatile and unique engines, featuring 3 different specialized sample processing generators, an oscillator, a sophisticated noise generator and all the filters and modulations you expect from a fully fledged synthesizer.
LinPlug CrX4 (the lower part shows a mix of the LFO/Arpeggiator and Sample Window).
- Versatile architecture with 4 generators and 2 filters..
- Time-Sampler with independent real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting (which can be modulated).
- Wavetable Generator that offers wavetable operations on any sample (can be modulated).
- Loop Sampler Generator with loop-points and sample-start which can be modulated.
- Analogue-modeled Oscillator Generator.
- Versatile Noise Oscillator with many filter options.
- Free Filter with unique, continuously adjustable filter-type that can be modulated (LP->BP->HP->BR->LP).
- Powerful, editable arpeggiator with up to 32 steps.
- Sampler Generators support audio formats WAV and AIFF up to 24 bit/96 kHz.
- 2 analog-style multimode stereo filters.
- 7 ADSFR or AHDSR-type envelopes for various purposes.
- 4 LFOs (up to 275 Hz) with various options.
- Modulation Matrix with 10 routings.
- 23 modulation sources and 68 destinations.
- Recognizes all common MIDI Controllers.
- “MIDI Learn” function for easy controller assignment.
- 6 simultaneously available multi effect units.
- Mono/Polyphonic adjustable Portamento/Glide.
- 32-voice polyphony (CPU dependent).
CrX4 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $149 USD / 119 EUR including VAT if applicable. The upgrade from either CronoX 2 or 3 to CrX4 is $39 USD / 29 EUR.
More information: LinPlug / CrX4