, FL Studio
, Pro Tools
Posted in news
on Jan 19, 2012 - 0 comments
Neyrinck has updated the V-Control Pro multi-touch control surface app to version 1.5.
V-Control Pro provides a fully-featured, multi-touch control surface for Pro Tools, Logic 9, Cubase/Nuendo, and many more DAW’s. V-Control Pro uses WiFi to control transport, editing, and mixing functions. V-Control Pro provides advanced control of sends, automation, groups, auditioning, plug-ins, jog/scrub/shuttle, I/O assignment, and other controls within an easy-to-use interface. V-Control can be used simultaneous with ethernet controllers used by Pro Tools.
Changes in V-Control v1.5
- V-Window – Provides window control for plug-ins, surround panners, and any other windows.
- MultiPanel – New multi-purpose view for a better organized GUI.
- Additional DAW Support – Live, Reason, Reaper, Studio One, FL Studio, Tracktion.
- Logic Improvements – Instrument parameter editing, counter jog/scrub control.
- Pro Tools Improvements – Full-screen surround panner control. Sticky modifier buttons.
V-Control Pro is available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for $49.99 USD.
More information: Neyrinck / V-Control Pro
Neyrinck has released the V-Control and V-Control Pro, two multi-touch control surface apps for iPad.
V-Control and V-Control Pro are iPad apps that provide a virtual multi-touch control surface for Pro Tools®.
V-Control uses the HUI control surface protocol to let you access transport, editing and mixing functions with any Pro Tools system. In tandem with your iPad, V-Controlʼs portability, small footprint, and ease-of-use provide a powerful addition for any Pro Tools user.
V-Control / V-Control Pro features
- Large, touch-sensitive moving faders.
- Solo, mute, record, and pan controls (pan on Pro only).
- Flip mode send editing (Pro only).
- Scrub / shuttle control (Pro only).
- Automation mode controls and display (Pro only).
- Automation and group suspend buttons (Pro only).
- Automation and group status display (Pro only).
- Automation write enable controls (Pro only).
- Plug-in editing (Pro only).
- Input monitoring switch.
- Big counter display.
- Save and Undo buttons.
- Pre-roll / Post-roll buttons.
- I/O assignment (Pro only).
- Zoom presets (Pro only).
- Window display controls (Pro only).
- Keypad popover provides access to many Pro Tools features.
V-Control and V-Control Pro are available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for $19.99 and $49.99 USD respectively.
More information: Neyrinck