Plektron has released version 2.1 of its Guitar Amp effect for Windows.
Guitar Amp is an amplifier simulator and multi-fx for guitar and bass, but that’s not all. It is not inspired by real, physical instruments, but rather it is made to give a unique and original vibe to your creations.
Featuring 7 different amplifiers from clean to distorted, multi-cabinets, mic simulation, full MIDI controls, and more than 20 real-time effects, Guitar Amp can be used as VST plugin or StandAlone. Guitar Amp can satisfy your every sonic craving, no matter the genre. A great and low cost solution to help you rock anywhere, anytime, however you want!
Changes in Guitar Amp v2.1
- Optimized preset manager.
- New preset panel.
- No-Mute when changing preset.
- Assignable input in setup panel (standalone).
- Fixed tuner crash in VST.
- Fixed 2pitch crash in VST.
- Windows resized to fit with every screen.
- Some fixes in the manual.
- Added a fun new module effects RadioSim.
- Minor bug fixes.
Guitar Amp for Windows (VST/Standalone) costs 12.99 EUR. A free edition is also available.
More information: Plektron / Guitar Amp
Plektron has announced the release of Guitar Amp 2.0 and Guitar Amp 2 Free Edition, two guitar/bass effects and amplifier plug-ins for Windows.
Guitar amp 2 offers wide set of amplifiers and effects. Using it is simple and intuitive due to its drag and drop system, you have just to drag a module in the rack to create your customize effect’s chain.
If it is the right sound, you can save your own set! Plug your guitar to the audio board and start Guitar Amp 2 in stand alone mode, or just record in your favourite VST host with the plug-in version.
Changes in Guitar Amp v2.0
- New modules:
- An amp: Epic.
- An analog tuner.
- A distortion: Fracture.
- Improved performance.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Free limited version of Guitar Amp 2: Guitar Amp 2 Free Edition includes two versatile amplifiers for Guitar and Bass.
Guitar Amp 2 for Windows (VST) costs 12.99 EUR. The Free Edition features a virtual rack of effects and amplier for guitar and bass.
More information: Plektron / Guitar Amp
, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
, multi fx
Posted in news
on Sep 13, 2011
Plektron has released Twelve, a MIDI-controlled multi-effects plug-in for Windows.
Twelve is a modular multi-effect controlled via midi or pianoroll. Using it’s easy: simply assign an effect to the pad you want and activate it with your keyboard, drum pad, midi controller or just draw on the pianoroll of your sequencer.
12 slots and lots of effects for a surprising result! Great for remixing, live sessions or to “give movement” to your tracks! With Twelve it’s fun!
- 12 effect slots.
- 15 original effects: LP auto filter, HP auto filter, Band cut, Repeater, Reverser, Gate, Granular delay, Degrader, Pitcher, Vocalizer, Stereo phaser, Distortion, Reverb, Panner, Push delay.
- 2 layout: keyboard or pad.
- Auto sync with host tempo.
- Easy to use, just push one button!
- Multi skin.
- …and many more!
Twelve for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 19.99 EUR.
More information: Plektron / Twelve
Plektron has released version 1.2 of Guitar Amp, an advanced guitar and bass amplifier simulator and multi-effect rack for Windows.
Guitar amp offers wide set of amplifiers and effects. Using it is simple and intuitive due to its drag and drop system, you have just to drag a module in the rack to create your customize effect’s chain. If it is the right sound, you can save your own set! Plug your guitar to the audio board and start Guitar Amp in stand alone mode, or just record in your favourite VST host with the plug-in version.
Changes in Guitar Amp v1.2
- Added new amp “Bluesman” and its cabinet.
- Audio device and zoom level in setup panel (standalone).
- More compatibility with new versions of cubase.
- Fixed minor bugs and made other improvements.
Guitar Amp for Windows (VST/Standalone) is available to purchase for 19.99 EUR.
Plektron has also released Vinylizer, a freeware plug-in that simulates the typical damaged sound of an old vinyl record.
With vinylizer you can simulate and manipulate the noise dust, the record decentralization, the high-frequency damage, the rotational speed and the typical stop effect of a turntable with adjustable stop time.
More information: Plektron
Plektron has announced the release of Comp4, a freeware 4-band compressor effect for Windows.
Comp4 can work traditionally or in side-chaining mode, so to boost or suppress specific frequencies. This tool allows you to manipulate the dynamics of sound on individual tracks and / or on the master channel without causing loss of quality due to the parallel compression technique.
- Windows VST compatible.
- 4-band compression.
- Adjustable band frequency.
- Internal side-chain system.
- Soft clipping limter.
- Ahead delay for fast attack.
- Pre-gain/Gain control for each band.
- Mix control for parallel compression.
- Analog-style meter for each band.
Comp4 is available as a free download from the Plektron website.
More information: Plektron / Comp4