QuikQuak has updated Fusion Field, a smooth diffusion reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
A clean, unobtrusive sound with a natural falloff that floats and complements the source material perfectly. Designed to imitate complex, natural spaces, it is also very easy to use.
The main ‘cloud’ display represents the reverb in terms of time and frequency, showing all the main parameters and EQ in a natural way. The reverberation can be dampened in the upper and lower frequencies, allowing soft sibilance and a graceful, lifting air to the sound.
Changes in Fusion Field v3.0
- Completely new core engine based on delay free convolution.
- 64 bit versions for Mac and Windows.
- New filtered white-noise construction for perfect diffusion at any samplerate.
- All traditional comb and all-pass filters removed for perfect artefact-free reverb.
- Editable attack and decay curves for more control.
- 64 presets.
- ‘Dry’ on/off settings option for easy side-chain browsing of presets.
Fusion Field is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for £50 GBP.
More information: QuikQuak / Fusion Field
QuikQuak has updated Glass Viper, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Glass Viper is a synthesizer with unique waveform shaping, that has a deep and natural sense of movement. Going beyond analogue simulation, into a truly organic sound, from simple old synths to grungy filthy basses, or delicate pianos to strange unnatural film effects.
Changes in Glass Viper v1.3
- Cross compatible presets.
- Crash bugs, and silent start up problems fixed.
- Brighter text labels, for readability.
- Better menu preset loading, with manual sorting.
- Copy and Paste fixes.
Glass Viper for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for £50 GBP.
More information: QuikQuak / Glass Viper
Luftrum has released Luftrum 7, a soundset for the Glass Viper software synthesizer by QuikQuak.
64 handcrafted presets for Glass Viper. Deep ambient pads, synth classics, keys, drones and organic sound effects.
Glass Viper is a unique wave shaping synth. Instead of taking a sample or oscillator and applying just filters and FX techniques, Glass Viper bends the actual shape of its waveforms through a series of moving control points.
Luftrum 7 features
- 29 Ambient Pads
- 15 Synth & Synth Classics
- 9 Sound Effects
- 5 Soundscapes
- 4 Keys
- 2 Bass
Luftrum 7 for Glass Viper is available to purchase for $29 USD.
More information: Luftrum
QuikQuak has updated Pitchwheel, a real-time pitch and timbre plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Pitchwheel plug-in freely alters the pitch and timbre of a sound in real-time. It has a large, easy to use dials and simple parameters making it a fast and creative effect unit. It can give fine tuning control from fractions of a semi-tone to huge multi-octave pitch swings.
Changes in Pitchwheel v4.1
- 64 bit Mac version now available.
- MIDI pitch wheel disable toggle to prevent zeroing on host MIDI reset.
- MIDI note offset correction.
Pitchwheel for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for £50 GBP.
More information: QuikQuak / Pitchwheel
QuikQuak has released MashTactic, a mashup effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
MashTactic was initially designed as a mashup tool. It can separate different parts of a full mix, manipulating different frequencies and stereo location. Up to eight zones can be created that can then be panned, emphasised or cut out completely.
- 8 stereo areas of sharp cut-off filtering.
- Adjust levels separately in all selected zones.
- A great tool for mashup music makers, as vocals and other sounds can be identified and manipulated within a full mix.
- Allows the user to emphasise or cut percussive transients giving control over punch or softness in any zone.
Each zone can pan separately.
- Great for analysing balance and frequency mix of a track you’re composing.
MashTactic for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for £50 GBP.
More information: QuikQuak / MashTactic