MaxSynths has announced the release of DSP-2 Vocal, a new high precision effect for vocal tracks.
DSP-2 is a new high precision insert effect for vocal processing which includes an Intelligent Dynamic Processor, a saturator, a four band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator.
DSP-2 has been designed to be an easy to understand solution for all your vocal processing needs.
DSP-2 Vocal features
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- Four different automatic operative modes:
- Fast attack, fast release.
- Fast A, slow R.
- Slow A, fast R.
- Slow A, slow R.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.
DSP-2 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 19.90 EUR.
More information: MaxSynths / DSP-2 Vocal
LiquidSonics has released version 1.800 of Reverberate, a hybrid convolution reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Reverberate 1.800 is the 100th point release of Reverberate and adds support for AAX whilst including lots of new IRs and a graphical refresh.
Reverberate offers true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses.
Changes in Reverberate v1.800
- Pro Tools 10.3.5 and Pro Tools 11 AAX support added for Mac and PC (32-bit and 64-bit included)
- Refreshed the classic grey and green interface
- Added a new Neon Blue skin
- Many parameter values can now be edited via text entry for absolute precision
- Recursive folder search for lost files feature added, items are specified in the Preset tab menu
- Categorised presets are now provided on a drop-down menu in the presets tab
- Included presets from OpenAirLib.net
- Added IR1-IR2 mix gain control for mid-point level control enabling smoother IR transitions
- Update for frequency selection bug in filters at rates other than 44.1 kHz in host independent mode
- Demo 30-day counter reset to allow everybody to try the new features.
Reverberate for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for £50 GBP.
More information: LiquidSonics / Reverberate
, Audio Damage
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Jun 04, 2013
Audio Damage has announced the release of Mangleverb, a new multi effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
What happens when you combine a thick reverb, a filter, an envelope follower, an LFO, and a VCA? We wanted to know. The results are surprisingly useful. Mangleverb can be used as a filter, reverb, transient shaper, rhythmic gate, LPF gate, tempo-synced VCA, and any combination thereof. It is, for all intents and purposes, a Swiss Army Knife, for both wild sonic destruction and more utilitarian production work.
Mangleverb is audio damage’s newest multi-effect plug-in for sonic troublemakers.
- Simple-to-use algorithmic reverb that can be either pre- or post-filter/VCA.
- A monster resonant filter model with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass modes, and a drive circuit for gritty distortion.
- Sophisticated tempo-synced LFO with waveshaper to create all common (and some uncommon) modulation shapes.
- Envelope follower with internal, LFO, sidechain input, and MIDI trigger modes.
- Feedback path and modulated VCA for final signal taming.
Mangleverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: Audio Damage / Mangleverb
Minimal System Instruments has announced a limited time Payday Special for its Dreamscape reverb / space generator effect plug-in for Windows.
Dreamscape is a musical reverb based on a an original concept that excels in analogue warmth.
With its huge array of sonic possibilities, an intuitive user interface, and optimized CPU usage, Dreamscape represents the next generation in Minimal System reverb technology.
- Completely custom reverb and atmosphere generator.
- Unique analogue modelled characteristics.
- Create standard reverb environments or generate lush atmospheres out of any sound.
- Complex reflection agorithm.
- Filter and modulation section for shaping and customising atmospheres.
- Filter and modulation link functionality. Modify left and right channels independently or link both channels for ‘one knob’ control.
- Dry/Wet control for both reverb and filter/modulation sections.
- Full automation capabilities.
- VU metering.
- Stunning GUI with intuative control parameters.
- Fantastic Presets to get you started.
The Dreamscape plug-in (Windows VST) is available to purchase for £14.99 GBP for a limited time.
More information: Minimal System Instruments / Dreamscape
Saltline has announced Liść-verb, a freeware reverb and delay effect plug-in for Windows.
Liść-verb is a reverb and delay effect. It’s simple layout and structure can bring texture and space to any sound source, from creating strange ambience for pads to interesting musical textures for beats.
Listen to a demo that Liść-verb has been used in to create most of the space and ambience.
Liść-verb for Windows (VST) is available to download as freeware.
More information: Saltline / Liść-verb
ArtsAcoustic has announced version 188.8.131.52 of the ArtsAcoustic Reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The ArtsAcoustic Reverb is a high quality reverb for everyday use in a professional studio. this plugin is (unlike the current trend) a highly advanced, but easy to use algorithmic reverb, so no convolution is involved.
Changes in ArtsAcoustic Reverb v184.108.40.206
- Fixed: some CPU types did cause a crash under Windows.
- Fixed: reset parameter to default using the ctrl+left mouse button click.
- Fixed: open parameter window did not work with all controls under OSX.
ArtsAcoustic Reverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs 189 EUR/USD. The update is free of charge for all existing ArtsAcoustic Reverb customers.
More information: ArtsAcoustic