Bitwig has released version 1.0.15 of Bitwig Studio, the music production software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.
Changes in Bitwig Studio v1.0.15
- Improved: Show progress when auto-detecting controllers.
- Improved: Made auto-detecting of MIDI controllers faster.
- Improved: Add support for AKAI EWI controller.
- Improved: Add keyboard shortcut for zoom to fit (Cmd/Ctrl+0).
- Improved: When a disk-streaming buffer-underrun occurs (for instance when jumping to a location in a sample which could not be predicted), a fade.in is now applied when the streaming catches up to prevent clicks.
- Improved: Updated scripts from Livid Instruments.
- Fixed: Plugin’s window header is sometimes out of screen on Windows.
- Fixed: Add SysEx probe command to control surface console.
- Fixed: Parameter names not shown for UAD (and some other) plug-ins.
- Fixed: Freeze when moving MOD device within another MOD device’s FX chain.
- Fixed: EQs could blow-up when using extreme Q values with four-pole LP/HP filters.
- Fixed: UAD plug-ins all get the title “UAD powered plugin” when added to the device chain.
- Fixed: Improved Linux MIDI support – Virtual MIDI now works.
- Fixed: Crash when undoing the deletion of an automation lane for an indexed value atom.
- Fixed: Crash if using the bounce modifier and deleting the destination before the bounce completes.
- Fixed: Hybrid audio/MIDI interface M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 not recognized as MIDI device in Linux.
- Fixed: Overdubbing notes in the clip launcher does not end the undo operation when the user turns off the overdub button.
- Fixed: Crash when dragging arranger clips with automation follow in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Selecting automation points on the arranger using rectangular selection tool is extremely slow even when zoomed in on small part of the automation.
- Fixed: OSX gatekeeper trouble introduced by OSX 10.9.5 and 10.10 Preview.
- Fixed: Auditioning is too loud when changing velocity of notes.
- Fixed: NI Maschine drag and drop from plugin into the host does not work.
- Fixed: Crash on OSX when switching display profile while an audio interface is configured that is not available anymore.
Bitwig Studio is available for purchase for 299 EUR (full) 229 EUR (edu).
More information: Bitwig
More posts that match this tag
Saltline has announced the release of Drzewo Cedr, a free step sequencer synthesizer instrument for Windows. Cedr is a 2 oscillator subtractive synthesizer with a 16 step pitch sequencer. The sequencer can also be fed … read more
Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Reason 8, a major new version of the award-winning Reason music production software which introduces a completely redesigned user interface and streamlined new workflow. “Musicians and producers love … read more
Ableton has released version 9.1.5 of Live 9, its music production software for Windows and Mac. If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is … read more
Camel Audio has announced it has updated the CamelPhat and CamelSpace effect plug-ins with 64 new presets and AAX support. CamelPhat is the ultimate phattening processor! A powerful ‘colouring’ multi-effect that’s been specially engineered to … read more
Outbound link: CamelAudio
– Related: AAX
, Camel Audio
, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
, multi fx
Posted in news
on Sep 25, 2014 - 0 comments
Image-Line has announced updates to its FL Studio Mobile apps for Android and iOS. FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You … read more
Samplephonics has launched FM8: Expansive Sequences, a new soundset featuring 120 FM8 sounds by preset & sound design gurus Ithaca Audio. A sound designer’s dream, this collection pushes FM8 to the limits showing off the … read more
Bitwig has released version 1.0.14 of Bitwig Studio, a music software for Windows, Mac and Linux. Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas … read more
Image-Line has released version 11.1.1 of its FL Studio music production software for Windows. We are pleased to announce the FL Studio 11.1.1 32/64 Bit update that adds native support for the Novation Launch Control … read more
GrooveCloud has launched a beta for its collaborative music sequencer for Android. GrooveCloud is a collaborative music sequencer for the Android platform that enables users to make music together. Within GrooveCloud, songs can be composed … read more
Acoustica has announced a public beta of version 7 of its Mixcraft music production software for Windows. Welcome, Mixcraft Beta Tester! Here’s a quick look at some of the new features in Mixcraft 7, including … read more
WOK has released MiniStepper, a free, easy to use MIDI step sequencer plug-in for Windows. 8 steps, each with velocity, gate length and mute. Several play directions, start- and end-step selectable on the fly. Sequence … read more
Saltline has released version 1.0.3 of Liść-step, a free filter effect plug-in for Windows. We all love filters, and we all love modulating them. Lisc-step has been designed with simplicity in mind to get results … read more
Puremagnetik has announced the release of PitchSwitch, a new Max for Live device which allows you to repitch and reshape anything in Ableton Live. Developed in conjunction with Max for Cats, Puremagnetik has released PitchSwitch … read more
Franke Music has released version 2 of its Stroke Machine drum and groove synthesizer and sequencer app for iPad. Program your own rhythm and groove patterns and switch between them in a live performance. Mute … read more
NM Labs has released Alphabeat, a free step sequencer instrument for Mac. Alphabeat is a 16-step sequencer with built in samples ready to use, and customizable with your own samples – WAVE/AIFF/MP3 file types. Built-in … read more
Monocasual has released version 0.9 of its Giada Loop Machine for Windows, Mac and Linux. Giada v0.9 includes a deep GUI redesign with full-screen support. Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, … read more
Sinevibes has announced the release of Sequential 3.0, a polyphonic multi-effect plug-in for Mac. Sequential allows you to trigger different processing and synthesis algorithms in a rhythmical fashion. It features a total of 19 fine-tuned … read more
Robotic Bean has launched Euclid Rhythm Generator, a new gate sequencer Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason. Euclid Rhythm Generator is a Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason that uses Euclid’s Algorithm to generate natural-sounding rhythmical patterns. … read more
Propellerhead has introduced Reason 8, a major new version of its award-winning Reason music production platform. Reason 8 builds on the legendary music production software by introducing a completely redesigned user interface and streamlined workflow … read more