Chris Jones has released beta version 0.9.255 of the Sonigen Modular virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Sonigen Modular is a modular software synthesizer. It allows the user to connect individual modules together to form a preset or “patch”. This gives you great freedom in designing the overall signal flow and structure and hence the actual sound that is produced. Sonigen Modular is a true modular in that there are no arbitrary limits on the number or type of modules you can use in your patch.
Changes in Sonigen Modular beta v0.9.225
- A new Chorus effect with 3 separate modes.
- Generalized controller module. One module for keytrack, modwheel, MIDI CC, etc…
- LFO sync to song position.
- A bunch of bug fixes and other minor improvements.
The Sonigen Modular beta is a free download for Windows (VST).
More information: Sonigen Modular
Sonigen Modular, a virtual modular synth instrument, was updated to version 0.9.213.
Sonigen Modular is a modular software synthesizer which combines the freedom and flexibility of classic modular synthesis with the benefits of a modern software implementation.
The user interface is quick and intuitive to use while still affording the sound designer great freedom. The audio processing algorithms are of high quality while still being CPU efficient.
Changes in Sonigen Modular v0.9.213
- ADSFR times & sustain level can be modulated.
- Separate up and down pitch bend ranges.
- DelayFX tempo sync, and general improvements.
- Hold Pedal now implemented.
- Documentation improved.
- Voice count now up to 64 and uses less CPU when idle.
- Modules are now re-nameable.
- Syncrosc now blends between wave shapes.
- Voice shutoff management now automatic.
- MIDI Aftertouch / Channel Pressure implemented.
- Mono Legato mode for envelopes.
- Polysine oscillator, phase modulation + funky feedback.
- Pulsaw shape can now be modulated.
- Random controller, gives random value at on noteon.
The latest beta of Sonigen Modular is available to download from Windows at no cost.
More information: Sonigen