TranceTutorial.com has released Suzy Wong’s Noise!, a powerful distortion based multi-effect ReFill for your Reason Rack.
Noise! makes use of Reason’s Combinator to provide complex signal chains for extremely powerful distortion.
Featuring standard, active, dual/tri-band and bit-crushing patches; Noise! will tear your loops to shreds, crush them to atoms or toast them to a crisp. Whether you are working with guitars, synths, drums or vocals Noise! could be just the tonic you need for bringing that extra special something to your mix.
This refill will appeal to any Reason user who appreciates the complexity of shifting harmonics. It is designed to be extremely workable and user friendly, with quality patches for any situation.
Suzy Wong’s Noise! features
- 127 quality Combinator patches.
- Patches organized for speed and ease of use.
- Covers bit crushing, standard, active, dual and tri-band distortion.
- User friendly, powerful and fun.
- All Combinator controls properly and tastefully mapped.
- Functions as send or insert effect.
- Unique skin.
- Useable and current sound.
- PDF manual.
Suzy Wong’s Noise! is available for Reason 4 and above for $11.95 USD.
Visit TranceTutorial.com for more information and a video demo.