, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Nov 28, 2013
Plugin Boutique has announced a 25% discount on the SamplerRobot Pro sampler instrument, as part of its Partner Focus on Skylife.
SampleRobot 4 Pro is appropriate for music producers and sound designers who are using professional sample instruments for their productions.
With SampleRobot Pro you can easily do automatic sampling of acoustic and electronic instruments. It does not matter what you would like to sample: orchestral instruments, choir, organs, electric guitars, ethnic percussion, adlips, sound scapes, noises, MIDI gear, virtual instruments, alpenhorns or whatever, SampleRobot makes your sampling as fast and as satisfying as possible. SampleRobot samples all sound nuances automatically and creates high-end sampled instruments in various formats.
Seamless integrated WaveRobot software finds perfect loop points even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording. It was never easier to build professional-sounding software instruments.
SamplerRobot 4 Pro is available to purchase at a 25% discount until December 11th, 2013.
More information: Plugin Boutique / SamplerRobot 4 Pro
EZ-Sound has introduced Pattern Display, a big display (540/540 pixels) created for the live performer.
It loads as a Vst instrument and reacts to the incoming velocity (see velocity chart) It is therefore easy to display the number you want at any moment of you song….
The following notes velocities will display the corresponding numbers
Number 1 velocity 1 to 12
Number 2 velocity 13 to 29
Number 3 velocity 30 to 38
Number 4 velocity 39 to 49
Number 5 velocity 50 to 57
Number 6 velocity 58 to 66
Number 7 velocity 67 to 76
Number 8 velocity 77 to 88
Number 9 velocity 89 to 127
The plug-in is a free download for Windows (VST).
More information: EZ-Sound / Pattern Display
Related: analyser and monitor
, effect plugins
, TC Electronic
Posted in news
on Nov 18, 2013
TC Electronic is offering a 75% discount on its LM2 native stereo loudness meter plug-in for a limited time.
That’s Right. Only $49 for the LM2 Plugin This Week!
If you produce audio for broadcast, it is absolutely essential to monitor your loudness levels. In fact, no matter what, you should always monitor your loudness levels.
The best loudness monitoring solution you can get your hands (and eyes) on is our Loudness Radar Meter – and this week you can get our LM2 native plug-in for just $49!
The LM2 plug-in is a stereo version of our Loudness Radar Meter that supports all the major native plug-in formats: AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Suite, AU and VST. To use LM2 you need an iLok 2.
The LM2 plug-in is available to purchase for $49 USD until November 24th, 2013 (regular $199 USD).
More information: TC Electronic / LM2
Acon Digital has released version 1.1.0 of its Restoration Suite, a collection of four plug-ins for audio restoration: DeNoise, DeHum, DeClick and DeClip.
Acon Digital Restoration Suite consists of four audio restoration and noise reduction plugins that are the result of several years of research within the field of noise reduction and audio restoration algorithms.
Changes in Restoration Suite v1.1.0
- DeNoise now reduces broadband noise even more effectively. The center frequency, bandwidth and filter slope of the current band is displayed as cursor information when modifying filter band settings in the emphasis filter editor.
- DeHum can now process up to 96 harmonics and passes the Audio Unit validation on OS X Mavericks (v10.9).
- DeClip contains audio quality improvements and is better at reconstructing high frequency content.
- The plug-ins now show up as stereo plug-ins in Reaper when using Audio Units on OS X.
- DeHum now resets its internal state properly so that previous audio data don’t affect the output when the same instance of the plug-in is used for other audio material.
Restoration Suite for Windows and Mac costs $99.90 USD. The update is free for all Restoration Suite customers.
More information: Acon Digital / Restoration Suite
Blue Cat Audio has announced the release of Blue Cat’s PatchWork, a new plug-in that can be described as a “universal plug-ins patchbay”.
PatchWork can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation.
It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently, and create many effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format. Despite the plug-in’s name, no wiring or cabling is required: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with the session or saved with presets.
- Configurable VST plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Available as an effect or virtual instrument.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully configurable user interface, with multiple sizes.
PatchWork is available to purchase at an introductory discount of 20% until December 31st, 2013. Existing Blue Cat Audio customers can purchase the plug-in with 40% discount.
More information: Blue Cat Audio / PatchWork