The Control Centre releases Tape Breaks Vol.1 – 3, Ethnic Percussion & Diamonds And Dust
The Control Centre has released Tape Breaks Vol.1 – 3, Ethnic Percussion, and Diamonds And Dust, new sample packs.
New The Control Centre sample packs
- Tape Breaks Vol.1 – A collection of 135 unique, improvised drum breaks and 93 individual kick, snare, hihat, cymbal and tom samples, originally recorded on four track tape at the Spanish City Funfair in Whitley Bay in 1997.
- Tape Breaks Vol.2 – A collection of 137 funky, lofi, drum breaks and 105 individual kick, snare, hihat, cymbal and tom samples. Originally recorded to four track tape at North Parade, Whitley Bay in 1997.
- Tape Breaks Vol.3 – A collection of original, driving breakbeats, recorded to four track tape during 2000/2001. The pack includes 157 loops and 71 individual kick, snare, hihat, cymbal and tom samples from the same sessions.
- Drum Hardware – Yamaha 9000 5-Piece Drum Kit, Pearl Export Steel 6″ Snare, Ufip 13″ Hi-Hats, Zildjan 20″ Ride Cymbal, Zildjan 16″ Crash Cymbal. The drums were played by Darren Guy, and re-mastered and edited at The Control Centre.
- Ethnic Percussion – A unique collection of 74 percussion loops featuring Indian Tablas, Morroccan Bongos, Tunisian Darbuka, and Morroccan Doumbek.
- Diamonds And Dust – A collection of 24 sampled run in and run off grooves, needle drops and lifts, utilizing my record collection and a Philips 777 “Direct Control” turntable. Perfect for adding some vinyl “dirt” to those pristine digital recordings. All looped up and ready to use.
The Tape Breaks packs are available to purchase for $15 USD each, Ethnic Percussion is $5 USD. The Diamonds And Dust sample pack is available as a free download.
More information: The Control Centre
Soniccouture releases free SC MIDI Pack