Togu Audio Line TAL-Reverb-III v0.96, free reverb effect
Togu Audio Line has announced the release of TAL-Reverb-III, a free reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Reverb-III is an easy to use stereo plate plugin. Its the replacement for TAL-Reverb-II and has several improvements as an optimized GUI and some changes in the algorithm. It has a simpified EQ section, a meter display and shows actual slider values.
The reverb has its own character and produces a very diffuse plate. I tried to create a colorless and maximal diffuse plate reverb without grains and digital artefacts. Its the result of a lot tuning and testing.
- Plate reverb sound.
- One simple room size control.
- Predelay up to one second.
- EQ section (12dB cut, low shelf filter at 1000Hz, high shelf filter at 200Hz)
- Stereo width control (from full stereo to mono).
- Stereo input mode (mono or stereo intput).
- Displays the slider value of the active fader.
- A meter shows the output volume.
- 10 factory presets
- Made with the juce framework and open source.
TAL-Reverb-III is available as a free download for PC and Mac (VST/AU).