Tokyo Dawn Labs updates Feedback Compressor to v0.9.02 beta
Tokyo Dawn Labs has updated its Feedback Compressor effect plugin to version 0.9.02 beta.
The processor is dedicated to sum/bus compression and is the result of an intensive study about the musical behavior of the feed-back compressor topology. Most modern compressors analyze the input signal to control gain reduction. The feed-back compressor design however “listens” to its output. This non-intuitive approach delivers an unobtrusive and highly musical compression characteristic that is able to handle complex signals with ease.
Changes in TDR Feedback Compressor v0.9.02 beta
- New fast/slow release state LEDs.
- Bug: “transfer function display doesn’t update during parameter automation” fixed.
- User-manual is finally available.
- Overall performance improved by ~15%
- Small graphical improvements.
The TDR Feedback Compressor is available to download for Windows (VST) at no cost.
More information: TDR Feedback Compressor
Image-Line Yard Sale 2012: 40% off FL Studio (inc. upgrades), Deckadance, Plugins & IL-Loops