Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Tommy McKinley releases Delayarator
Tommy McKinley has announced the release of Delayarator, a freeware VST plug-in effect for Windows.
This is probably the first time you get yourself a plug-in which does not make, or change any sound! It is in fact a delay time calculator you can use directly into your favourite VST host.
You can use it for your delay times, reverb, pre-delays. Great for setting your effects to the beats per minute used in your project.
- VST Host tempo sync (Automaticlly shows the correct delay times), can be switched on / off.
- Normal, dotted & triple note selection.
- Delay times in milliseconds.
- Hertz modulation for each note.
- Duration & Beats Per Minute of each delay time.
- Up to 1/128 note.
- Can be saved & used on every track (audio is routed through without loss).
Delayarator is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Tommy McKinley