Tone2 announces AkustiX Enhancer effect plugin
Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced AkustiX Enhancer, a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process.
Each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize your recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to shape and enhance your sound.
AkustiX Enhancer features
- Six essential effects to complement your track and mastering process:
- Psycho EQ – dynamically boosts and equalizes frequencies based on the nonlinearity of the human ear.
- Stereo Width – with up to 3 frequency bands available the stereo width effect uses exclusive new technology to provide independent frequency control over the stereo width & spatial image without introducing negative artifacts.
- Ultra Stereo – adds transparency while enhancing perceived spaciousness and auditory distance within a mix, it can also be used to up mix from mono to stereo.
- Phase Enhance – masks non linearities and simulates a more natural dispersion and propagation of the sound.
- Multi Exciter – designed to enhance presence and brightness the multiband exciter adds vibrancy and depth to your mix by adding additional harmonics.
- Smart Filter – enhances transparency and adds more detail by using frequency-domain masking.
- Add brightness, vibrancy, transparency and depth to your mix.
- Exclusive new technology based on the latest in psychoacoustics research.
- Virtual surround processing.
- Exclusive new Stereo enhancement technology.
- High-end quality processing.
- Powerful spectrum analyzer & phase meter to visualize imaging and phase.
- Restore and revitalize old recordings.
AkustiX Enhancer for Windows and mac will be available at the end of August 2011.