Tone2 releases Gladiator 2
Tone2 has released version 2 of Gladiator, a virtual instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac, supporting an exhaustive list of synthesis types.
The award winning Gladiator gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation. Its exclusive HCM synthesis technique, covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator. The innovative synthesis, design and unmatched sound quality, make this not only the perfect instrument, but also the best virtual synthesizer and go-to instrument for all those looking for the ultimate creative tool.
Gladiator 2 features
- High-end sound quality: Analog, warm, transparent and fat.
- Huge sonic range, unique sound.
- Different synthesis types can be combined.
- Low CPU, high reliability.
- Semi-modular, high flexibility, expandability.
- 1050 professional sounds.
- Real stereo, Dolby Prologic II encoding.
- Up to 18 oscillators per voice, 4x stereo unison.
- 110 different oscillator types with 36865 waveforms.
- Aliasfree, 162x oversampling.
- Psychoacoustical processing.
- 41 unique filters (Analog, vocal, comb, Moog, phaser, EQ, …)
- 20 different effects.
- 7 distortion types with warm, analog sound.
- Programmable arpeggiator, step LFO and trancegate.
- BPM syncable.
- IQM for clearer chords (intelligent microtuning).
Gladiator 2 is available now as an instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac (AU/VST) for 149 EUR / $189 USD. A demo version (10 minute time limited) can be downloaded from the product page.
WaveMachine Labs releases Modern Drummer Snare Drum Selects Volume One and Morevox DriveDrums
AudioRealism announces technoBox