Tone2 releases Morphing Soundset for ElectraX
Tone2 has announced the release of Morphing, a soundset for the ElectraX virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Morphing is an inspiring collection of 200 hand-picked presets for ElectraX programmed by a team of professional sound designers.
The Morphing soundset focuses on ElectraX’ extensive capabilities to morph oscillator shapes and wavetables to deliver a wide palette of complex soundscapes, warped arps, evolving pads, powerful basses and massive synth sounds.
- 200 patches (300 sounds in total, some complex arrangements use multiple layers).
- Created by a large number of professional sound designers: Massimo Bosco, Ed Ten Eyck, Marco Scherer, Reinhard Reschner, Stephen Krajewski, The Unshushable Coktor, Bryan ‘Xenos’ Lee, Sean Charles, SupremeJa, George Zondagh, Bastiaan van Noord (Tone2), Markus Feil (Tone2).
- Support for modwheel, velocity and aftertouch. The sounds can be morphed with the modwheel.
- For enhanced usability the volume of all sounds has been carefully normalized.
- Suitable for Electronic, House, Soundtrack, Dance, Ambient, IDM and a wide variety of other music genres.
Morphing for ElectraX is available to purchase for 39 EUR incl. VAT.