Tone2 releases Warmverb
Tone2 has released Warmverb, a multi effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Do you want to route a reverb through a flanger and use an lfo to high pass filter your sound back into a vocoder? Warmverb gives you the flexibility to program and combine effect chains
using high quality effects and up to four effects per multi-effect program.
- High-end quality reverb algorithms.
- 150 professional factory sounds.
- 35 different effect modules.
- Modular design.
- Feedback module.
- Real stereo architecture.
- Smart sleep: Low CPU mode.
- 8x oversampling.
- 64 bit processing.
- 22-192 kHz sample rate supported.
Warmverb is available for Windows PC for €59 EUR / $79 USD. A demo version can be downloaded from the Tone2 website.
Sinevibes updates Gateboy to v1.2.1