Tone2 updates Warmverb multi-FX plugin to v1.2
Tone2 Audiosoftware has released version 1.2 of Warmverb, a modular multi effect plugin with routable modules and 38 types of effects.
Warmverb gives you the flexibility to program and combine effect chains using high quality effects and up to four effects per multi-effect program.
With an easy to use graphical user interface, an intelligent ‘Randomize’ button and 150+ presets giving you instant access to vocoders, pitch shifters, distortion, modulators and a large selection of essential effects, new sounds and inspiration are just a click away.
Changes in Warmverb 1.2
- New features:
- 64 Bit support.
- SSE2 support.
- Slightly improved performance.
- Improved compatibility for Windows7 and Vista Systems.
- Smart installer which automatically fixes possible Win7 VST folder compatibility problems.
- Improved host compatibility.
- Important pop-ups are always displayed on top.
- Many minor improvements.
- Removed a small click after silence.
- Fixed high CPU usage with Mac demo version.
- Fixed a possible crash on Mac.
Warmverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 59 EUR.
DNR Collaborative releases Ace Motion