ToneBoosters has released TB EBULoudness, a stereo and multi-channel loudness measurement plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The EBU published its Loudness Recommendation EBU R128. It tells how broadcasters can measure and normalize audio using loudness meters instead of Peak Meters (PPMs) only, as is common practice nowadays. TB_EBULoudness calculates k-weighted momentary loudness (LM), short-term loudness (LS), integrated loudness (LI) and loudness range (LRA) compliant with the EBU specifications. Furthermore, true-peak levels (dBTP) are displayed as well.
TB EBULoudness features
- 4 loudness descriptors available simutaneously.
- Compliant with EBU-R BS.1770, EBU-R-128, EBU Tech report 3341, and EBU Tech report 3342.
- EBU mode LUFS, EBU+9, EBU+18 and EBU+27 loudness scales.
- True-peak (dBTP) measurement including oversampling and DC compensation.
- Support of all sampling rates from 22kHz upwards.
- Single plugin for stereo and 5.1 loudness measurements.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.
TB EBULoudness for Windows and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for 10 EUR.