ToneBytes releases Industrial Noise plugin
Tonebytes has announced Industrial Noise, an instrument plug-in in collaboration with Softrave.
Easy-to-use virtual effect plug-in for Windows which adds the sound of different mechanisms, machines and technical devices to your recordings. The purpose of the plug-in is to add sounds typically found in various industries, plants and factories. It has 21 sound profiles, including the sound of motors, pumps, fans, tools, and machines and much more other.
Industrial Noise features
- 21 sound profiles, including motors, pumps, fans, tools and machines & more.
- 3 slots produce complex and variable noise environments by mixing profiles.
- Embedded equalizer for emphasizing or muting those parts of the noise profile.
- Built-in preset manager with 32 factory presets.
- VST automation and full MIDI Learn support.
Industrial Noise for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 15 EUR / $20 USD.
Crysonic launches Spectralive Vision