TP Works has released Drumhound, a powerful 16 stereo channels drumsampler with sounds of almost every popular drumcomputer included.
- Instrument with 16 stereo outputs with the following controls on every channel:
- Gain [Volume adjust]
- Release [Release time]
- Tune [Tune the sound one whole note up or down]
- Peg Decay
- Peg Env [Amount, to adjust the time of the downwards pitch envelope]]
- Velocity on Amplitude
- Velocity on Filter [Lowpass without resonance]
- Damp [To eleminate high frequencies]
- Lo [To eleminate low frequencies]
- Panning [To pan your sound to the left or to the right for better stereo image]
- Solo / Mute [When soloed, all other channels are muted, when muted the channelvolume will turn off]
- 128 drumkits [With 2048 sounds]
Drumhound is available for Windows VST and costs 129 Euro.
Visit TP Works for more information and a link to download a demo of Drumhound.