Arturia has updated Analog Factory to version 2.0.
Analog Factory is a virtual analog synth that comes loaded with 3500 sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths product line.
Changes in v2.0
- Now includes 3500 sounds instead of 2000
- Includes presets from the Jupiter-8V
- Improved effects management
- VST 2.4 | Cubase 4 ready
- Preset switching has been improved to avoid any problems whilst browsing presets & playing simultaneously
- Improved loading time
- Hanging notes have been eradicated when used within a sequencer
- The preset database has been updated to avoid presets with same name and/or sound
- Fixed a bug in the minimoog engine : on Mac Intel, some preset parameters could go out of range and cause a bad sound
- The GUI (Graphical User Interface) has been improved
- Preferences are now saved automatically after each change to avoid any loss of midi configuration or snapshots
Analog Factory 2.0 will be officially released in October 2007 for $249 / €199 (free update for all registered owners).
Visit Arturia for more information and a link to check the public beta of Analog Factory v2.0 (you’ll need an Arturia community account to download it).