Variety Of Sound updates epicVerb to v1.5
Variety Of Sound (Bootsy) has released version 1.5 of epicVerb, a free reverb effect plug-in for Windows.
One year ago the initial release of epicVerb digital reverberation simulator was made available and as of today the epicVerb 1.5 major update is released.
It contains not only some bugfixes and stability improvements but also some re-worked algorithms which supports way more dense and three-dimensional reverberation processing.
Changes in epicVerb v1.5
- Stability improvements, especially for the memory issues that were causing crashes when deleting plugins in some host applications.
- Improved reverb tail generation (affects faster density build up, diffusion and depth perception).
- MOD knob does not disappear anymore when ctrl+click.
- Plug-in does not write separate .dat file to disc anymore.
- Faster loading times on systems with large amounts of system fonts.
- VST vendor tag changed to “Variety Of Sound”.
- SSE1 support is discontinued.
epicVerb 1.5 is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC (Win32, SSE2 or higher).
More information: Variety Of Sound
monome Community releases HAITI2010