VertexDSP updates FaderWorks to v1.2
VertexDSP has released version 1.2 of FaderWorks an audio plug-in for multi-instance gain and latency adjustment.
Changes in FaderWorks v1.2
- New GUI engine with faster response to user interaction, especially for connected volume faders.
- The fader handle can now be grabbed without automatic snapping to the mouse position.
- Performance improvements, especially for the latency mode.
- Bug Fixes
- The latency value was always marked as red when opening the GUI.
- Group offset volume changes were not sent to all instances (AU version only).
- Compatibility issues with systems running Mac OS X 10.3.
- Minor bug fixes.
FaderWorks is available for Windows PC and Mac (VST/AU) and costs 99 EUR / $129 USD.
Visit VertexDSP for more information and a link to download a demo version of FaderWorks.