VirSyn updates Reflect to v2.0
VirSyn has released version 2.0 of Reflect, an algorithmic reverberation plugin which combines the flexibility of vintage algorithmic reverbs with the sonic quality of convolution based reverbs.
Version 2.0 of REFLECT comes with a new RealIR Engine using direct convolution of the critical early reflections without compromising the flexibility of the algorithmic reverb tail generation.
The resulting density and smoothness rivals those of the most expensive hardware reverbs.
Reflect v2.0 features
- Import of early reflections from impulse response files.
- RealIR Engine uses convolution for early reflections.
- Surround reverb.
- 150+ Factory reverb programs.
- 4 band equalizer.
- Smooth reverb tail generation.
- Easy user interface “one page only”.
Reflect is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 169 EUR. The update is free for users of Reflect v1.x.
Visit VirSyn for more information.