Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
VirSyn updates VTAPE to v1.1
To make our set of tape plugins more complete we have added a Tape Flanger plugin simulating the playback of two tape machines running at slightly different speed.
Changes in v1.1
- New Plugin “Flanger”
- Manual tape flanging simulation.
- Authentic “through zero” Flanging.
- Unique stereo flanging mode.
- RTAS/AudioUnit Mono versions of Saturator.
- Mac/Digital Performer: Settings lost on render to file. Fixed.
- Latency compensation now working.
- “Kill” Parameter now automatable.
- Sync button state was not saved. Fixed.
- Save button – Enter key no longer required.
- AudioUnit, GUI problem with more than 16 instances. Fixed.
- RTAS, Automation with SATURATOR working now.
Note: Remember you’ll need a Syncrosoft dongle to run the demo.