Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Voxengo updates Crunchessor to v2.4
Voxengo has released version 2.4 of Crunchessor, a general-purpose track compressor for professional audio production applications.
One of its main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Another remarkable feature of Crunchessor is its valve-type processing, which is applied in parallel to compression. This makes Crunchessor an ideal choice for musicians and producers who are fond of analog compression sound and its warmness.
Changes in Crunchessor v2.4
- Additional graphics optimizations implemented.
- “VST built-in refresh” global option added.
- User filter presets can be stored now.
- Quick main and routing preset selectors added.
- The “Auto” oversampling mode was fixed for most hosts.
Crunchessor is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $49.95 USD.