Wavosaur updated to v184.108.40.206
Wavosaur, the free audio editor for Windows, has been updated to version 1.0.5.
Wavosaur is a free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
Changes in Wavosaur v1.5.0
- Display engine ram usage optimized.
- Memory leakage removed.
- Paste mono is now supported for multichannel files.
- Export file as binary added:
- 8,16,24,32,64 bits support, float, pcm and little and big endian.
- No header or chunk added, just raw datas.
- New 3D frequency editor:
- Independent window with menu, toolbar and status bar.
- New 3D and color representation.
- Increase computation speed and display.
- Mouse support to rotate the current view.
- Zoom in/out.
- Time format (time bar and status bar) is now global and saved in cfg file.
- VST host tempo added in editor configuration dialog box.
- VST rack slot full replaced by replacing command.
- Various icon bugs fixed.
- SamplePos now supported (VstTimeInfo).
- Amplitude zoom short cut added Ctrl+up or down arrow.
- Unlimited undo!
- Behavior and ram usage improved.
- Lots of action are now “undoable”: marker and loop position, volume enveloppe etc.
- Bit depth converter dialog box bug fixed.
- Save and Save as engine recoded.
- Modified flag added: reminder dialog box is now after file modifications (option still exist to deactivate, but only for advanced user).
- Unlimited marker number.
Wavosaur is available as freeware for Windows PC.
Visit Wavosaur for more information.