Weirding Module has released version 1.5 of SY66, a free synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Reaktor.
SY66 is an advanced Phase or Frequency Modulation (FM) synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor.
It can be played with a midi controller, or your own voice and comes with a wide assortment of sounds designed to take advantage of a standard 8 knob hardware format. These macro knobs control different aspects of the synthesizer and give the artist and performer a chance to be creative without being mired in details and parameters.
Just load, play and twist for fun!
Changes in SY66 v1.5
- Zero Delay Feedback Ladder and State Variable Filters.
- New knobs and controls including separate unipolar and bipolar knobs.
- Master Level control with brickwall limiter and soft-mute.
- New sounds and updates to existing sounds.
- More macro control assignments for quick sound design and performance.
- Modwheel integration into most sounds for direct control.
- Updated manual, bugfixes and structure improvements.
SY66 is a free download for Reaktor 6 (full version).
More information: Weirding Module