Weldroid releases Courvoisier
Weldroid has released Courvoisier, a free dynamics processor effect plug-in for Windows.
Courvoisier is a single-band universal dynamics processor with adaptive attack and release algorithms optimized for complex program material (mixes and submixes). Courvoisier uses free-form curves drawn over the histogram of incoming audio material (as opposed to traditional ratio and threshold parameters) to determine the transfer function of the processing.
- Histogram representation (sliding-window statistics) of incoming program material and the resulting gain change on which the transfer function can be drawn.
- Free-form upward and downward compression and/or expansion.
- Spline interpolated control curves.
- All performance-critical code optimized in assembly (utilizing SSE2 flow instructions).
- Two different adaptive attack algorithms (program dependent).
- Adaptive release algorithm (program dependent, scalable).
- Additional user defined adaptive release behavior.
- Side chain filtering (low and high pass).
- MS operation (with support for different transfer curves for Mid and Side channels).
- Stereo operation (adjustable stereo link).
- Dry mix option for parallel processing.
- Peak, RMS and Hybrid level detection.
- Very low harmonic distortion (THD during normal operation is below -105 dB FS).
- Lookahead processing for minimizing distortion with extremely fast attack settings.
- Complex mode (oversampling with a twist)
Courvoisier is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
P5Audio releases Boom Boom Pop Loop Sets