Xhun Audio has released version 2.8 of LittleOne, a virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Version 2.8 features important improvements for the Analogue Components Behaviour Engine, the Envelope Generators accuracy and bringing a massive low level code replacement on the DSP side: LittleOne code is now 90% cross-platform.
Changes in LittleOne v2.8
- Analogue Components Behaviour Engine updated to version 3.0: the improved simulation of analogue technology micro-instability and imperfections for all components (Oscillators, Filters, LFOs, …) brings a much more natural and authentic analogue response, sound and feel.
- Envelope Generators for both the Filter (VCF) and the Amplifier (VCA) sections have been rewritten from the ground on, featuring a 100% accurate exponential curve response as found in the original hardware.
- Massive low level code replacement on the DSP side: LittleOne code is now 90% cross-platform.
- All Presets and Banks have been re-adjusted (or in some cases re-designed) for taking advance of the new accurate Envelope Generators responses.
- Some fixes and enhancements on the GUI side.
- To match the full compatibility with this update, the Big Steps soundbank (sold separately) has been updated too.
LittleOne for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 45 EUR. LittleOne version 2.8 is a free update for all registered users.