XILS-Lab releases PolyKB II Player, virtual instrument plugin
XILS-Lab has announced the release of PolyKB II Player, a virtual instrument based on the PolyKB II synthesizer.
The PolyKB II Player is much more than a simple player. It’s also a fully featured real synth.
It gives you the liberty to fully customize 8 parameters you can select in a big list: Adsr values, Filter Cut Off and resonance, etc.
PolyKB II Player features
- Same Hi Quality Sound Engine than the PolyKB II.
- Compatible with PolyKB II Add On Soundbanks.
- 8 user selectable parameters can be customized.
- Midi Control Automation of all player parameters, including the 8 user selectable parameters.
- Full control of Arpeggio settings.
- Full control of Polyphony Settings.
- On/Off toggle for the 4 effects (if you want to use an external Delay for example).
- On/Off toggle for the Stereo effect.
- Selectable control of effects settings (to adapt the FX to the groove of your tracks for example).
- Advanced Preset Browser, which enables you to search a preset with multi-criteria operation.
The PolyKB II Player for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 25 EUR until April 30, 2011 (regular 39 EUR).