Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
yedey releases LoopDrive3
yedey has released LoopDrive3, a freeware loop slicer and rearranger plug-in for Windows PC.
I’ve made it long time ago, and as image-line asked me to update it, so they can include it in their new FruityLoops Studio8, I did it. To give users a chance to play with it without having to buy FL-Studio, I decided to publish it here.
- Built-in sequencer grid to rearrange the beats.
- “Reverse sequencer” which enables you to play selected beats backwards.
- Effects: filter, bit crusher, distortion, overdrive and a grain FX.
- LFO modulation of volume, balance, cutoff, resonance, overdrive and pitch grain.
- Set FX order for more control over the effects.
LoopDrive3 is available as a VST plug-in, and the SynthMaker source file can be downloaded as well.
Visit yedey for more information.