ADAPTIVERB is a revolutionary reflectionsless reverberation plugin. Unlike traditional acoustic room modeling using reflections, ADAPTIVERB focuses on creating depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth harmonic tails without obscuring the source or perceptually moving it back.
Built using ray tracing reverberation, adaptive similarity filtering, and a revolutionary new AI technique similar to the technology that enables selfdriving cars to avoid collisions, ADAPTIVERB can create lush spaces, smooth drones, and far-out textures while optionally filtering dissonance – so it never gets in the way of your sounds.
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
- Harmonic Contour Filtering removes output components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a definable set of notes.
- Non-Linear Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis eliminates noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results and creates stunningly organic tails.
- Ray-Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
- Freeze function for creating infinite reverb type sounds.
- SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR.
- RICHNESS for adding octave, fifth and unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
- MIDI control of all key parameters.
ADAPTIVERB supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono-in-stereo-out and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
Wormhole is a new effects processing plugin for creating otherworldy sounds.
WORMHOLE combines an eccentric spectral warping section with a lush reverb and precision-engineered processor that integrates pitch and frequency shifting into a single process – offering unique sonic characteristics and near-perfect side-band and carrier suppression.
WORMHOLE is an indispensable tool for sound designers, film composers and and electronic musicians alike. Whether creating alien voices, surreal ambiences, space-ship drones, off-the-wall electronic instrument sounds, or other special effects, WORMHOLE delivers sounds so unearthly you’d swear they were generated from another dimension or parallel universe.
- WARP section with unique spectral warping circuit.
- SHIFT section with +- 4 octaves of pitch-shifting and +- 4000Hz of frequency shifting, performed in one calculation.
- Selectable processing order for WARP and SHIFT.
- Near-perfect side-band and carrier suppression on the frequency shifter for signficantly enhanced results.
- Unique pitch shifter design with distinct sonic characteristics.
- Lush sounding reverb section.
- MIDI Control of all key parameters.
WORMHOLE supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono-in-stereo-out and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
Both plugins will ship Q2, 2016. Pricing TBA.
More information: Zynaptiq