accSone has announced the release of a free “Robert Dudzic” update for the crusher-X 9 creative granular synthesis effect plugin.
This free feature update for crusher-X 9 licensees comes with factory sounds designed by the sound artist Robert Dudzic. Version 9.40 also introduces more flexible side chain assignments and optimized MIDI Velocity processing.
Its powerful live, polyphonic, multichannel granular synthesis algorithm creates very complex sounds, drones and outstanding surround effects. Since 1999, the crusher-X trademark has been “the” granular effect standard. crusher-X is used by famous sound-designers, composers, musicians and film-makers all over the world. It comes with GCOs, an Autotune and Pitch tracking system, up to 10-channel surround outputs, up to 199 individual grain streams, unique 3D grain visualization, over 3700 LFOs, over 370 real-time parameters and more than 180 presets.
Changes in crusher-X v9.40
- Adds several factory sounds designed and recorded by Robert Dudzic.
- Adds a Sidechain to real-time Input routing button SCh in the Mixer. A switch will be done with morphed fading. This allows more flexibility where to place the plug-in in the DAW.
- Adds a MIDI reset when changing Free and A&R MIDI Modes.
- Improves quality of the “Richard Devine” factory sounds.
- Improves the slider change of smaller Length Grain Modulations.
- Improves the Attack/Release system for MIDI Velocity.
- Fixes issue with loading factory sounds.
- Fixes issue with loading a mono mp3 file into the grain buffer.
- Fixes audio issue with VST3 running under Samplitude Pro.
- Fixes issue that prevented to generate MIDI CCs when the plug-in editor is closed.
- Fixes issue with slider ranges on dragging the slider pm-wheel.
- Fixes X-Shift slider mouse-up update issue for Grain Window Splines.
- Fixes VST3 crash under Reaper while scrolling down parameter list (as Reaper shows hidden VST3 parameters).
- Windows: Fixes ASIO Dialog volume sliders initial value in VST-wrapper.
- macOS: Improves Paste Button behavior in Lizensing Dialog.
crusher-X 9 licensees can follow the download instructions described in their crusher-X 9 delivery mail (received after purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 9.
New users can purchase crusher-X 9 for Windows and macOS (VST/VST3 and AU) for 289 EUR. The upgrade/crossgrade from older crusher-X versions is 99 EUR.
More information: accSone