Accusonus has released updates for its Regroover Essential and Regroover Pro instrument plugins that can split grooves into elements.
Regroover is a Virtual Instrument that uses Artificial Intelligence algorithms in order to un-mix audio grooves and extract previously-unreachable sound Layers. The new Regroover versions add new effects on layers and expansion kit pads, a redesigned re-sampling engine and numerous fixes and improvements.
In addition, accusonus will be showcasing their products from 20-22 April at Superbooth in Berlin (Booth E257). On Thursday, April 20 at 17.00, composer and sound designer Ben Lucas Boysen will present a Superbooth Lecture Concert on Regroover, explaining how he integrates the software in his workflow. Ben will produce on stage an original music piece using sound elements extracted with Regroover.
Changes in Regroover Essential v1.4.1 / Pro v1.2.1
- Noise Gate effect for layers.
- Compressor effect for layers. (Pro).
- Equalizer effect for pads. (Pro).
- Compressor effect for pads. (Pro).
- Editable names for Layers.
- Hotswapping with left/right arrows between Layers and Editor. (Pro).
- Fixed: Layers data are not reset when changing DAW sample rate.
- Fixed: Layers data are not reset during export/bounce when the exported sample rate differs from DAW sample rate.
- Fixed: Regroover projects do not depend on the sample rate of the DAW session.
- Fixed: Issues causing high CPU usage on some setups.
- Various cosmetic improvements.
Regroover for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $199 USD (Pro) / $99 USD (Essential).