Acousticsamples has released Elektron, a sample library for Kontakt featuring a Godin Multiac electro-acoustic guitar with nylon strings.
- 2.06 GB of samples recorded at 24 bits, 44.1khz.
- 5 play modes: Normal, Legato, Hammers, Slides, Strumming (features Acousticsamples’ new guitar strumming engine and a harmonization feature to produce guitar-like chords).
- Strumming script that helps you play chords, hammers, legato like on a real guitar.
- 10 downstroke velocity layers and 10 upstroke (20 samples per note) played alternatively.
- 16 release samples per note.
- Hammers samples, ghost notes and various fretnoises.
- Fender Frontman 212R cabinet simulation.
- Eq with the same parameters as on the real guitar.
- Bends can be done with pitch bend and/or aftertouch.
- Easy control of the parameters (like strum speed or play modes) with any controller to be able to control everything via automation.
- Sensitivity button to adjust the response.
- KONTAKT 2 format, separate version for Kontakt 3.5 or superior (others will come). Easy to use KONTAKT interface.
Elektron is avaialble to purchase for 69 EUR.