Acustica Audio has announced the release of its new ACQUA series Indigo, an uncompromising five-plugin suite specifically conceived for high-end mastering duties.
It shows almost illegal amounts of musicality and versatility. Mind you, we sampled some of the most expensive modern units money can buy to create it, and now you can have all the power of the hardware at a fraction of its cost.
The suite includes:
- Indigo Stereo Tube Mastering Equalizer (EQ1): 6-band all tube stereo equalizer based on a tube circuit design from the late 60s, handcrafted in Denmark.
- Indigo Stereo Tube Equalizer (EQ2): 3-band tube mastering stereo equalizer with ‘aggression’, made in the USA.
- Indigo Stereo Shuffling Processor: Stereo image processing tool with high-pass and low-pass filters and a preamp section.
- Indigo Opto Comp (Mono): Dual-mono Opto-compressor with 3 different switchable dynamics mastering processors and several preamp emulations.
- Indigo Opto Comp (Stereo): Stereo Opto-compressor with 3 different switchable dynamics mastering processors and several preamp emulations, plus all the consolidated controls by Acustica.
Indigo is on sale for the introductory price of 119 EUR until June 18th, 2021 (regular 229 EUR).
More information: Acustica Audio